Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

My school making head line news for racism

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 09:24 PM
Default My school making head line news for racism

i got to bethel high and this is what we have to deal with....cops on every corner watch the new vids then tell me what you think..also i never stayed home even with the threats...also this happend last friday and today

http://www.king5.com/video/index.html?nvid=230240
http://www.komotv.com/news/local/170...eo=YHI&t=a

Old 03-26-2008, 11:02 PM
Banned
Default RE: My school making head line news for racism

Lame

Old 03-27-2008, 10:37 PM
Default RE: My school making head line news for racism

This thing was blown out of porportion from the start and escalated to what it is by pride and ignorance from both sides and partially pushed by a biased media wanting to sensationalize a story. This started out between a gal saying biased crap to a guy and the guy returning the verbage and only the guy fessing up to what was said and then some black guys wanting to protect the honor of the girl jumping in and fighting on a single white guy that escalated to many guys trying to protect each other. The local news paper and quotes from the school district made it sound biased only one way and then a few days later the paper tried to tell more of the story, finally, a little too late after they helped plant the seed of only white bias that has now escalated to both sides wanting to be more biased than the other to protect their pride of color, stupid. I graduated from Bethel and have 3 relatives at the high school now, and I don't mind and encourage the racists from both sides being kicked out of school but I domind whensomeone is jumped and is not allowed to protect himself and is kicked out, regardless of race.