Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

NADC

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 02:45 PM
Default NADC

so i just graduated highschool last year and i have been lookin at colleges and the only automotive college i can find close is Nashville Auto Diesel College. i live about 45 mins away from nashville so i dont think it would be hard to do depending on how many classes i would have and the such, but anyways i just wondered if you guys have heard anything good or bad about this college. thanks

Old 12-05-2008, 05:32 PM
Default RE: NADC

body work school. its one of the best on east coast.

Old 12-05-2008, 06:33 PM

yeah i want to go for the collision repair class first and then maybe the mechanics class depending on my finances.

Old 12-05-2008, 10:12 PM

Not that particular college but im sure you can dig something up here...
http://www.fiskeguide.com/

i've been going to college since 05 and i've gotta tell you right now i drive 40 mins, one way, to get to school and its a pain in the dick. Not because of the drive, well that has something to do with it, but with work and the cost of driving i have to manage my time wisely. Its not a big deal but it gets stressful when you have to read a book, write a paper, work at your job, and get some dome from some chick all in the same weekend.

Point of this rant, dont let distance be the thing that decideds where you go to school. If thers a better school some where else go there.

Old 12-06-2008, 02:45 AM

overall NADC is a great tech school. i was enrolling then backed out at the last minute to join navy

Old 12-06-2008, 09:22 AM

well if i go i would prolly get a dorm there but i just wouldnt mind going to a college too far from home so i can stay in touch with friends and family. plus im only like 40 mins away if something bad happens so its a good backup i guess lol.