Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Need some help from you guys!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 09:15 PM
Super Moderator
Default Need some help from you guys!

All right guys as some of you know I'm in college and studying web design. Now I need your help. This term I have Graphics for web design. I have a few projects. I'm going with a car theme for most of the projects I have and am looking for some good pics of SQ's and other cars that look decent. So if you guys happen to have any post 'em up so I can use them. (I'll also be asking for help on the SQC and trying to get a little variety to the pics I get in)

Old 05-10-2006, 11:25 AM
Default RE: Need some help from you guys!

If I knew what SQ and SQC was, I might be able to help.

Old 05-10-2006, 11:55 AM

Same here, also, if you need any help with your design I might be able to help ya. I am certified in Adobe Photoshop and I have used PHP/MYSQL for web design before. But I too, don't know what SQ/SQC stand for.

Old 05-10-2006, 01:08 PM

starion or conquest

Old 05-10-2006, 01:10 PM

What the hell is that?

Old 05-10-2006, 08:53 PM
Super Moderator

Oops forgot to change the SQ part... I'm looking for pics of cars. LOL yes SQ basically stands for StarQuest which is the cummulative combination of Starion and Conquest. Don't know what THOSE are? Wait till mine's running right again and I'll show you what an @$$whoopin is in a REAL sportscar . You'll never wanna play with one again hehehe. Seriously though check out Starquest Club. There are pics and whatnot of them there.

Old 05-11-2006, 03:15 PM

I don't have any really good pictures for you but I'm at Cal State for my Bachelor's in Computer Science and have a strong background in Web/Application Development. I currently work for Riverside County IT...if you have any questions drop me a mail or something.

Old 05-11-2006, 09:41 PM
Super Moderator

I could always use more help... I'm kinda low on sleep and ideas at the moment... I have to create a poster based on a movie or sport (I picked Drag Racing), a currency for a o****ry with my face... (ICK), a book cover for a fictioinal book and author, a collage, and a web page. I'll probably be using rollover effects for the web page buttons but I'm not sure exactly what I'll be doing yet...

Old 05-12-2006, 12:18 AM

Use flash for the web page, it's so much fun to work with.

Old 05-12-2006, 02:27 AM
Super Moderator

I would love to but know nothing about flash right now AND I'm in a graphic design class not a flash class lol... She wants a site with rollovers and shyt.

Quick Reply: Need some help from you guys!