Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Need to TALK!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 12:57 AM
Default RE: Need to TALK!!!!

his car doesnt have a motor

Old 02-24-2008, 06:46 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: itsme71190

im in VA also. in in chesapeake. i got extra room here.
if u can get ur car here then we can keep it here. i got a dealer tag we can put on it so it cant b towd away.

pm me
Dude where the HEX did you pop up from? You're just down the street from me. I'm at the oceanfront in VB.

As for the being nice Sebba, Despite what you believe, I'm not that bad a guy. I just believe there's a yime and a place for some things and I'm not going to sugar coat it when someone's out of line.

Soul, I didn't know you had cancer. Dude seriously I know it's hard and whatnot but if you can manage to get the car out here to VA you've got 2 members willin to take care of you man.

Shoot either of us a PM.

Old 02-24-2008, 12:30 PM

****, 4 days and i miss all this? wow this happens fast, sorry to hear about that dude, really am, im sure someone else will show up, youll get that car fixed and you will live past this and live a happy life,

i never knew you had cancer, stay strong bro

Old 02-24-2008, 03:49 PM

ORIGINAL: sk8dudety

his car doesnt have a motor
slow down killer.
i got ways.
i work at victory. i can c if we can get a dx driver to get it here.
sang. i was out there the other day lol.

Old 02-24-2008, 04:19 PM

well thank u every 1 for all the comments.im trying to work it out with her.but i dont think it will happen

cody & Eric u GUYS are a saints yo.
if it all does not work out im off to VA!!!!

Old 02-24-2008, 04:31 PM

dude!!!! heres cali, and xico if you need!!! i have an extra place where i can keep your car while you sort it all out... im sorry i might not be able to offer you a place to stay and sleep cuz of family issues but you sure can hang out around here.... do a search for el centro, calexico and mexicali, 5 hours from ya

Old 02-24-2008, 04:43 PM

Im sorry to hear about your wife man,I have just recentely been through a divorce myself with my highschool sweetheart ofover 6 years. If their is anything you needdont hesitate to ask. I live in marshall, tx and if you need a place to stay just hit me up. you can hang out with me and darknigh.

Old 02-24-2008, 04:58 PM

how is it that im the only one thats by himself in this forum? hahaha, everyone has a pair who lives up the street! thats vicious -_-

Old 02-24-2008, 05:27 PM
Super Moderator

I didn't think there was anyone out my way until yesterday when itsme said he was out here

Soul if things don't work out be sure to let us know. I can turn a wrench with the best of 'em and don't mind puttin a few hours in yours to see you off in a running vehicle. No need to get rid of your baby

Just hang in there man things have a way of working out. My life is a prime example. The gf showed up and I've been in school and working part time. We've been barely scraping by. Then we get another place that we'll be moving to in April but it's more expensive and the bills will be higher. Then I land a $30K a year job with awesome benefits. It's all working out just have faith dude.

As for the cancer, Don't let it get you down man. There's new shyt comin out all the time. You'll get through it eventually.

Old 02-24-2008, 05:38 PM

wow soul, im really sorry i hope things work out for you... i didnt know you have cancer bro, what cancer do you have? is there any way to make it go away? i cant say i understand your pain, i have never been in a situation like this but i know it must be very hard, just keep your head held high and keep pushin as long as you can, dont let cancer or life problems get the best of you bro..

Quick Reply: Need to TALK!!!!