Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

New addition to my car - A DENT!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 11:34 AM
Default New addition to my car - A DENT!

Yup.. a friend backed his truck into my car.. didn't even see her there.. Could have been worse, it was only the rubber part of his bumper that got me.. So sad...

Does it give character?

Old 06-12-2006, 11:49 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: New addition to my car - A DENT!

I woulda whooped some @$$ for that... Dude there's a thread on the SQ board where someone talked to some ricers. Here's a quote from that thread:

"this other kid pulls up in a brand new Eclipse (new body style) with the entire passenger side all dented up, no door mirror, and a cracked front spoiler with duct tape all over it. I look inside and the front driver's seat is torn already! 1,400 MILES!!!!!!!! I start talking to the kid and he tells us how he pays close to $400 a month for it..and the damage was done when he was drunk and smashed into his garage... then he starts showing me his carbon fiber dash pieces, stereo, etc talking about how he spent over $7000 in aftermarket items and I ask him ' so what are you going to do about the damage? ' HE replies ' Well its been like that since 4 days after I bought it..and I really think it adds character and shows im a good racer..kinda going to leave it that way' "

Get that thing fixed man!!! lol and then whup the other guy's @$$.

Old 06-12-2006, 11:58 AM

Why would I whoop his *** if he's my best friend and is going to pay to get it fixed? [:-] and, I was joking about the "gives character" thing, haha

Old 06-12-2006, 08:11 PM
Super Moderator

Well if he's your best friend... Then I'd let it slide since he's payin repairs. But c'mon man there ARE ricers out there that think that shyt "gives character" and will keep them around UGH

Old 06-13-2006, 12:11 AM
Super Moderator

that'll buff right out

Old 06-13-2006, 01:52 AM

use play-dough and spray paint..thatll work..and hell if you do keep it.. you cvan always say your car has atleast one love handle now..have him back into it on the other side so it has a pair of love handles :-)

Old 06-13-2006, 10:38 AM

ORIGINAL: tidus10

use play-dough and spray paint..thatll work..and hell if you do keep it.. you cvan always say your car has atleast one love handle now..have him back into it on the other side so it has a pair of love handles :-)

and while he's at it he can put a huge mexican flag decal in his rear winshield, cop those plastic spinners from walmart and some nos, and fear this strickers on the back right next the bumper sticker with jesuschristo on it!

Old 06-13-2006, 10:55 AM

or I could.. um.... just get it fixed.....maybe? ... hehe

Old 06-13-2006, 04:51 PM
Super Moderator

well while your fixing things you should get those rims fixed.

Old 06-13-2006, 04:55 PM

Why's that? Because YOU don't like them? lol. I love those rims. I do want some different ones, but I don't have a problem with my current ones. I just want lighter weight rims.

Quick Reply: New addition to my car - A DENT!