Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

new england

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 10:42 AM
Default new england

what mods are you going to make for the 1g?

Old 03-16-2006, 05:49 PM
Banned
Default RE: new england

Well its all going to come down to what cars we have to base all our stuff off of, you know. So it will come down to what ever car we have or what ever person is willing to offer there car up to be the ginny pig for the kits.

PS. Slow420a why would delete a off topic post? Kind of stupid if you ask me.[sm=icon_beat.gif]

Old 03-16-2006, 06:24 PM

Lol hey you guys.

Give me a few years, let me buy myself a VR4 and you can have my 3000GT.

P.S. I better get a discount for that if I ever buy from you!!! :-D

Old 03-16-2006, 06:58 PM

In the forum rules it says dont head posts with hey (members name here) and address a question to that member, the idea is not to get a bunch of posts that are just two people having a conversation. I fuigered I was suppose to delete it?

Old 03-16-2006, 07:03 PM

ORIGINAL: slow420a

In the forum rules it says dont head posts with hey (members name here) and address a question to that member, the idea is not to get a bunch of posts that are just two people having a conversation. I fuigered I was suppose to delete it?
Well technically the New England speed is Him , TheEgineer and I from the boards so it could have gone either way. Look howmany threads start with EMonz lol.... Aside from that it is off topic so OT should only be lightly modded as it is and only deleted or closed if any thing demeaning racial or discriminating to any other member is said, maybe that is just me..who knows

and SilverTooth we already have a Stealth R/T TT to base off of since NESpeed owns one

Old 03-16-2006, 07:04 PM

Ahh ic, thanks.

Old 03-16-2006, 07:07 PM
Banned

Well I believe that linking to other forums (Hint Hint)would be more of a reason to delete a post not addressing someone in off topic.

Old 03-16-2006, 07:36 PM

?....you lost me. I was just following this

"11. Don't post "Hey BigJoe1456"as a thread, if you need to speak to someone specifically, PM or email them."

from the rule list, but like emonz said that dosent really cound for off topic because it is off topic, so I am sorry.

Old 03-16-2006, 08:55 PM

?....you lost me. I was just following this

"11. Don't post "Hey BigJoe1456"as a thread, if you need to speak to someone specifically, PM or email them."

from the rule list, but like emonz said that dosent really cound for off topic because it is off topic, so I am sorry.
Ya OT should only be lightly moderated IMO...What I thnk He is talking about is all the 2GNT links you reffer people to?!?!

I mean linking another forum is a rule as well but I know sometimes it has to be done in order to get correct info to some people so who really knows

Old 03-16-2006, 09:35 PM

oohhh the go old ****.com thing... that rule is to prevent spamming. In theroy its a good rule. The rule reads

8. You are not allowed to post links that lead to an affiliate program or that in any way earn you something. We consider you earning something if you have an affiliate ID, website, or if you earn money from banner impressions or click-thru's. If you feel that you have a service or product that the members of Mitsubishi Forum can benefit from notify the Administrator.

The way the forum is set up if you try to enter in a web site that is non associated with mitsubishiforum.com or if your a owner/member of another site and posting that sites name up for self gain then your "spamming". Where lots of info that can be helpfull to other members and in no way benifit any of the members of this board still can be posted up... the only problem is that many of the tech sites have advertisment on them, for example ****.com has torque freeks dyno tuning on every page, thus it may breach the contract that mf may hold with the sponsers. So it would be impossible to weed out all of the sites with the advertisment on them and allow the sites that hold value. Me posting up 2g nt.com dosent benifit me, but technically it breaks the rule becuase it gives hits to other sites.

In all i guess the rule is good because it makes our site better for advertisers, actually now that I analysed that rule I understand its purpous alot better... now i feel like an *** for ever time i posted up a ****.com link.

Quick Reply: new england