Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

new england

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 10:47 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: new england

Good god all this over the little deletion problem fixed now back on topic people SHEESH.

Old 03-16-2006, 10:50 PM

well like I said though, at times it is nessesary to link something for someone to understand it. I do it threw PMs now instead of posting it for all to see. Mainly because I know patrick doesnt like seeing club3g or any of that linked every where which I used to do alot of myself. And since I became a Mod I stopped posting links in threads because I was trying to help Sang with getting this site up and going and clean it up which is where all the new mods came from.

I have to say though since Patrick Sang and I had the disscussion on cleaning the site up things have come along a far ways. I think our stickies are paying off new members threads being closed withing a day or so is good and all BS is staying OT for the most part now compaired to before it was really getting bad. On top of it I notice all the new member we have been racking up the past few weeks It is nice to see. I swear half the members on this site now IM me on AIM quite a bit at least once a day it seems someone new IMs me. Im like Who is this and the answer every time is so n so from mitsu forums lol. All in all this place has really been moving foward in a good way.

Old 03-16-2006, 10:52 PM

ORIGINAL: Sanguinius

Good god all this over the little deletion problem fixed now back on topic people SHEESH.
hey its OT we can go OT with the thread lol... we are discussing rules and all that anyway its no big deal and its good that we all are on the same page since we have to keep the forums clean

Old 03-16-2006, 11:21 PM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57
All in all this place has really been moving foward in a good way.

I would have to agree with you on that one, I rember when I first came here lots of the info floating around about the 420a and what knot was a joke. Hoperully someday this forum will be a club3g or 2g nt or dsm tunerz... at the rate this forum is progressing I think that may happen.

Old 03-16-2006, 11:59 PM
Super Moderator

DAMNIT man!!! It's AGAINST THE RULES to discuss the rules!! Rules aren't open for discussion... Page 3 article 4.73.16 subparagraph C. C'mon now SHEESH... LOL I don't get people from this forum IMing me too often... Probably cuz I don't log on AIM too much LOL... Now on the other hand I keep getting random IMs from people off the SQC board... LOL (And damnit I can use that board here cuz it won't draw anyone away from this one... Unless thier Mitsu is a Starion but those peoploe are likely already ON that site anyways LOL).

Old 03-17-2006, 12:12 AM

your right you never sign on lol, I needed to im you one day and I dont think I have seen you on yet.

Edit: never mind I just checked you s/n again, and now I remember.... you were the guy on my buddy list that I couldnt fuiger out where you came from.

Old 03-17-2006, 12:18 AM
Super Moderator

LOL yeah I use Yahoo most of the time though lately I've been on AIM more (At least since I've had Trillian). But I'm about to completely slick my HD so for a couple of days I may not be on as much (Through my school I got Windows XP Pro SP2 for FREE YAY lol and I am also getting a BUNCH of other software to dork with so I'll be quite busy but I'll still be a presence here). Hopefully I'll have my laptop up and running again by the morning.

Old 03-17-2006, 12:37 AM

well back to the post. if you guys make a FMIC, id buy one deffinantely!

Old 03-17-2006, 09:24 AM

ORIGINAL: 93eclipsegsx

well back to the post. if you guys make a FMIC, id buy one deffinantely!
Yes we will be it just depends on when we get a 1G to use as a template so we can measurew for piping and stuff

Old 03-17-2006, 10:13 AM

need a 2nd gen 2g64 for a guinni pig? lol

Quick Reply: new england