Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

new pics

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 01:06 PM
Default new pics

Of the del Slow. got my suspension set yesterday and new stainless steal brake lines. check them out on my page
www.myspace.com/ronjr9186

it's coming along. i have my ek front end for sale on craigslist right now. if it goes, i'll be getting my big brake kit or e3b16g & manifold.

Old 03-17-2008, 01:35 PM
Banned
Default RE: new pics

Lookin horrible lol. But coming along...

Off topic: That Kristal girl is hotttt : )

Old 03-17-2008, 01:40 PM

that's my x. looks horrible... yea, needs paint but i love it!!

Old 03-17-2008, 02:05 PM
Banned

Eh, id **** er LMAO.

Anyways, the primer wagon..... what does it sound like? Now be honest... does it sound like every other Honda on crack?

Old 03-17-2008, 02:40 PM

ORIGINAL: Sebba
Eh, id **** er LMAO.

Anyways, the primer wagon..... what does it sound like? Now be honest... does it sound like every other Honda on crack?
sebba, you would **** anything on 2 legs (mabey more) and a vj.
right now the stock header doesn't seal w/ the cat but i have it held on there as best as i can. once the exhaust leak is fixed it will sound very good. and before i did the swap and the exhaust was solid, it'd by far the best honda (w/ the exception of an s2k) i've ever heard. not ricey AT ALL!!!! and even now it sounds good unles i'm WOT. but i am thinking of still putting an HKS high flow resonator in place of the high flow cat just to keep sound down even more. one thing my car will NOT be is 'typical' sounding of a honda.

Old 03-17-2008, 03:06 PM
Banned

Well im glad to hear it! lol

Old 03-17-2008, 03:35 PM

come on sebbz... you know how anti rice i am lol. i HATED my body kit for like the last year and a half that i owned it. i even bought a new front bumper but didn't want to have to buy new rear and sides, and they were molded it and i just didn't want to deal with it. but yea, give me until the end of this year and you won't even recognize it.

Old 03-17-2008, 03:43 PM
Banned

Lol im sure.

So whats next?

Old 03-17-2008, 03:56 PM

wow, its actually one color

coming along nicely ron

Old 03-17-2008, 03:58 PM

there's a lot that i want to do right now but w/ the money i'm making... hell i'm lucky to be buying Gas after all the money i'm putting into savings. <-- you see that???? lol
i realllly need to get wheels and tires on this thing to even feel the advantages of my suspension. even w/ the coilovers i'm still sliding around with my 4.5"-5" slicks on there lol. found some pretty cheap wheels Konig Heliums that are pretty cheap (125/wheel) and only weigh like 13.2lbs or some crazy light number. (gram lights and volks are only 12 lbs so it's not that much difference and for the price? you really can't beat it.
but i really need an intake manifold because that's the most restrictive part on GSR's. w/ just a skunk2 or eddlebrock manifold and 60mm+ TB i'll see like 12whp or something.
i'm trying not to get ahead of myself though.
once i get those on the car, i think i'll be pretty happy with it as it will be N/A until i have enough for the turbo kit.
i'd like to put a header on there but i don't see it being practicle if i'm just gonna be throwing a turbo manifold on there within a year or so.

Quick Reply: new pics