Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

New Toy for the Shop

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 10:15 PM
Banned
Default RE: New Toy for the Shop

Hahahaha AlZuben i begin to like you more and more each day

Old 09-13-2007, 11:41 AM
Super Moderator

Im not sure why everyone is making a big deal out of this. Everyone on here always like to try and provoke fights. Its kinda funny. I got what keith was saying. And i know hes just busting me like he usually does. Cuz I have a habit of wording things in a way that seem like discrediting not that there is any intention of it. I mean, me and mike contribute where we can the the shop to improve it, but in the end, keith is the "owner" and hes allowing us to work on our cars their, use his tools, and store our cars. Obviously i wasnt trying to insinuate that we were part owners or anything and obviously he wasnt trying to humiliate me or anything. Just poking fun. So everyone get over it, and quit blowing things out of proportion

Old 09-13-2007, 11:44 AM

hmmm....a bunch of young guys congregating and not a fire hydrant in site? Can't understand how that might turn into a pissing contest?

Old 09-13-2007, 01:46 PM
Banned

Cant help but laugh lol

Old 09-13-2007, 02:01 PM

You lucky bastard... Im so jealous.... And that was one hell of a deal... Those usually go for bout 2,500 but then again that includes instalation...
ORIGINAL: ComposeEvo

you guys are going to have a blast installing the lift., just kidding. It's just so much a pain. Congrats on the deal though. It looks great.

Beats a cardboard on pavement, like all the back yard mechanics.lol

Gus
Oh And Gus... I preffer the cardboard and pavement anytime..... I think its comfortable, relaxing.... I dont know I just think its better... Even though the lift does come in handy sometimes.....

Old 09-13-2007, 05:53 PM

I lift is way more worth it than laying on your back..

Old 09-13-2007, 06:00 PM

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

Im not sure why everyone is making a big deal out of this. Everyone on here always like to try and provoke fights. Its kinda funny. I got what keith was saying. And i know hes just busting me like he usually does. Cuz I have a habit of wording things in a way that seem like discrediting not that there is any intention of it. I mean, me and mike contribute where we can the the shop to improve it, but in the end, keith is the "owner" and hes allowing us to work on our cars their, use his tools, and store our cars. Obviously i wasnt trying to insinuate that we were part owners or anything and obviously he wasnt trying to humiliate me or anything. Just poking fun. So everyone get over it, and quit blowing things out of proportion
At least you know our personalities.

Old 09-15-2007, 11:43 PM

Yea your right on that emonz but I still prefer the carboard and concrete..... Personal preference..... But yea the lift is more usefull and always comes in handy

Old 09-16-2007, 09:49 AM

ORIGINAL: Clipse1

Yea your right on that emonz but I still prefer the carboard and concrete..... Personal preference..... But yea the lift is more usefull and always comes in handy
That statment says to me that you have not done any MAJOR work under cars lol. all I can say is doing my turbo upgrade n my back under the car really got old fast. Hitting my head on stuff and barly fitting my fat *** under the car lmao