Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Nintendo Wii

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 02:29 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Nintendo Wii

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

ORIGINAL: RCJr9186

"narrow minded idiot" no Emonz, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed??? lol
I was talking but John not you lol. and me and john always do that stuff. Although someone needs to tell him just maybe another system other than 360 might actually be fun
I didnt say it wouldnt be fun, because ive played the party games that were on game cube and i liked them, and ive heard wii is fun, i just wouldnt buy it

Old 01-25-2007, 02:39 PM

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

ORIGINAL: RCJr9186

"narrow minded idiot" no Emonz, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed??? lol
I was talking but John not you lol. and me and john always do that stuff. Although someone needs to tell him just maybe another system other than 360 might actually be fun
I didnt say it wouldnt be fun, because ive played the party games that were on game cube and i liked them, and ive heard wii is fun, i just wouldnt buy it
Wii> gamecube you cant even compair they are on totally different levels. that is even worse than compairing PS2 to PS3 and xbox to 360 they are not even close. if anything 360 is the most like its past generation.

I would buy a Wii... its better than sitting at home playing online a verity or 2 games online with the same annoying people day in andday outand that is it.

BTW how are you so bad at madden. youalmost lost to the 49ers now lol it was a close game at the end ...when I had an 18 point lead to give it to you at half time. and I just beat the Jets who were 5-2 but a little score of what 55-7 on all madden and they only scored cause I fumbled a punt return on the 20 and they got it and scored with like a minute left in the game

Old 01-25-2007, 02:45 PM
Super Moderator

i wasnt comparing them. I was just saying that i have liked the last nintendo system for party game stuff, and im sure id probably like this one. So its the same as saying i liked the xbox so ill probably like the 360.

and i dont remember how they came back on me. I think i had an int. somewhere and a forth down turnover because someone dropped a pass

Old 01-25-2007, 10:16 PM

DBZ for wii is fun. i played it at a friends house for a while.

Old 01-26-2007, 10:28 AM

yea... i like duck hunt haha can't TOUCH the origional NES!

Old 01-31-2007, 01:53 PM

get madden, one of the most addicting/frustrating games i've ever played but well worth it...zelda and red steel are also kick ***

Old 01-31-2007, 02:35 PM

ORIGINAL: metalmmaniac

get madden, one of the most addicting/frustrating games i've ever played but well worth it...zelda and red steel are also kick ***
MADDEN IS HARD???? LMAO

I own that game.. I seriously dont think I can lose to the computer EVER I pay on all Madded and win like 37-0 sometimes better. Usually I never give more than 20 points to the A.I. and so far online play I have only played friends but havent even had a game of any challenge lol

Old 01-31-2007, 10:11 PM

i wouldnt mind playing with my own wii but playing with somone eltes wii would just be creepy...

Old 03-14-2007, 02:15 PM

i have no trouble on systems like the ps2 but it is much different on the wii...plus i was using the browns...frye threw an interceptions every other pass...hometown pride...it gets me every time...lol

Old 03-14-2007, 04:12 PM

i have 360 and wii. the wii just collects dust. i do compare it to gamecube tho. aside from the different controls, the graphics on the wii are no better than a high end gamecube game. the controls were not enough to keep me entertained, i need my lcd tv to get a work out too. excite truck is pretty fun if you have people over.
ill stick to my 360 for now.

Quick Reply: Nintendo Wii