Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Official drunk post

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 04:19 PM
Default Official drunk post

A post like this was done on anotherboard and it was hiliarious! So, if you're drunk and have things to say about your night...spill it out here.
Btw, the thread that I referred to has been going for about 3-4 years now...talk about pages.

Old 05-19-2007, 05:01 PM
Default RE: Official drunk post

Wedsnight I went with some buddies to The Pirate Bar, in downtown Hammond (the town I live in)
Nothing special, just beers, pool, and a 10foot cannon.

Old 05-19-2007, 06:06 PM

never been drunk...meh maybe in the future.

Old 05-19-2007, 06:06 PM
Super Moderator

cant say i really like this thread. To me its just another post ***** thread, not to mention drunk posting kinda annoys me. But do what you want, i just wont read it

Old 05-19-2007, 06:09 PM

i don think ill be in this thread very much

Old 05-19-2007, 07:20 PM

It is a thread to post *****...when drunk, after the club/bar.
Sometimes useless post whoring just can't be helped, consider this an outlet to those that can't help themselves after a few drinks.
I don't drink anymore...doesn't mean that I don't have friends that do. I'm always amused to see folks trying to talk while they're drunk and even better when they try to type it out...Oh ym budies fell out ov hiz chair amd puked!!!!1111. taht wss teh fun!.
Their thoughts are so bassackwards and all over the place that it's just funny to read, IMO.

Besides..I see there's already a couple whoring posts in here...so, it's working ...to include myself, lol.
After all, the OT room is all about whoring right? There's not a whole lot car like topics that go in the OT room.
I consider this an outlet to drunk post ******, instead of cluttering up tech threads.

Old 05-19-2007, 09:56 PM

X2.......seems like a good idea...kant believ 5oul Hacker or watever his name hasnt posted here yet..

Old 05-19-2007, 10:26 PM

well to late i did post...just got back from the salt river in mesa....and let me tell u ****..we hit some rapids and lost about 25 beers and then my wifes friends from work....did the **** for beer ****...and well we got ****ed up.... seen 2 of my wifes fiends with the tops off...lol...dam i loved it and my wife did too...But well ****ed up right now and getting ready to go to a party with the same chicks .lmmfao...i will have fun being drunk with the titty flashers and my wife

Old 05-19-2007, 10:58 PM

you can look but not touch...that sounds like a wild time thisthread seems like it will used quite often

Old 05-19-2007, 11:02 PM

my wife was like touch it i was like no thats ok...so she touch them and sucked on them..going to have one of those chicks come home tonight...to have fun...i think my wife enjoyed it too

Quick Reply: Official drunk post