Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Patriots/Colts Game

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 09:07 PM
Default RE: Patriots/Colts Game

ORIGINAL: Joshewuhh

Its funny how the Pats got busted earlier in the year for cheating, so now they go and point the blame finger.

F-ucking yank's
Thats why I called TE retarded for this post. Because it is pointless. WHO cares right? I dont. Let them cheat. addin fake crowd noise is not that big of a deal. Just the same as pats stealing calls. Do you know how easy it is to just assign on player to watch fom the feld to do the same thing. It makes no differece to me beaing someone who has played football for years I know that in that first game you could not have used that to thier advantage. It would only help p them if they play twice WHICH THE PATS DO with the jets. Of course now getting caught the jets will change there calling scemes. So just teh same as the colt noise made no difference the pats spy gate scandle helped them this season in no way.

This stuff is like a homerun hitter useing a corked bat... its kinda like whatever

Old 11-06-2007, 09:11 PM

ORIGINAL: TheAdvocate

Either way, that crap should be tolerated.. I dont like TO eitehr b/c of the crap hes pulled.. Hes a good player but he doesnt need to disrespect.. Moss is a great reciever.. Prolly 1 of the best ever, but he is usually quiet and doesnt do stupid stuff to make people hate him..
Thats not true either that is only untill recently as in this year. The raiders teammates he had hated him. Ask the packers fans what they think cause when he playing for the vikings he mooned all the fans from the team bus as they drove by. And lets not forget the time he was trying to turn the wrong way down a one way and the traffic cop tried to stop him he kept going and clipped the traffic cop trying to run by.

There are reasons to hate him but like all young ,men they make mistakes in there life time. Look at Vick lol. Some are more severe and stupid but what can you do.

Old 11-06-2007, 11:25 PM

Patriots ftw all the way!!!!!!!!

Old 11-07-2007, 07:25 AM

ORIGINAL: davidmitsusrock

Patriots ftw all the way!!!!!!!!
Thank you lol