Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

poor rx7 (what a retard in the lincoln)

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 05:02 PM
Default poor rx7 (what a retard in the lincoln)

watchthe end of the videoi would have wooped that guys @$$ in to next week if he did that to my Rx7..hope he had insurance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_qzKpuGR2U

Old 05-15-2008, 05:08 PM
Default RE: poor rx7 (what a retard in the lincoln)

removed due to F7 button

Old 05-15-2008, 05:59 PM
Banned

Shoulda been a Honda...

And I already posted this video the day after it happened lol

Old 05-15-2008, 07:55 PM

I kinda got motion sickness from that video.. i was TRYING so hard to watch it.. lol

THAT is insane!! if someone hit my car like that... oooohhwweeeee i don't know if i'd hold back from hurting them... poor car

Old 05-15-2008, 08:04 PM

That dude way to over dramatized it.. Its not like someone smashed a bugatti or anything.. You run the risk every time you drive a vehicle of either getting hit or causing an accident.. if that RX7 was so "precious" then he shouldnt have been driving it.. He also should have been looking in his rear view mirror versus the hondas..I am not saying that the dude in the Lincoln wasnt at fault... but the other douchebag in the RX7 acted like a complete child.. If someone smashed into me in the Supra, there is nothing I can do about it, and acting like a complete jackass doesnt help the situation either.. When in situations like that, I always ALWAYS give myself enough room between the car ahead of me and myself.. I always look in the rearview mirror and if I see someone still going really fast, i move my *** very fast to the side of the road.. let them hit the person in front of me, rather than me..

Old 05-15-2008, 08:24 PM

i love how the lincoln was SMASHED, but the rex, didnt ook tooo bad

Old 05-15-2008, 09:05 PM

Its a stock FD so what?!?!?! they are so damn cheap anyway unless they are built up alot. it looked clean before but oh well. the FD guy was a little over dramtic (of course id ring someones neck if that was the supra though so I cant judge, but the Supra is on a different level I guess as they are expensive)

Old 05-15-2008, 09:15 PM

ORIGINAL: savannahashlee

That dude way to over dramatized it.. Its not like someone smashed a bugatti or anything.. You run the risk every time you drive a vehicle of either getting hit or causing an accident.. if that RX7 was so "precious" then he shouldnt have been driving it.. He also should have been looking in his rear view mirror versus the hondas..I am not saying that the dude in the Lincoln wasnt at fault... but the other douchebag in the RX7 acted like a complete child.. If someone smashed into me in the Supra, there is nothing I can do about it, and acting like a complete jackass doesnt help the situation either.. When in situations like that, I always ALWAYS give myself enough room between the car ahead of me and myself.. I always look in the rearview mirror and if I see someone still going really fast, i move my *** very fast to the side of the road.. let them hit the person in front of me, rather than me..
I don't think he over dramatized it.. I can understand why he wasupset.. Like I understand where you're coming from on the watchyour rear-view mirror thing i personally alwayswatch mine.. especially if i'm stopped in the middle of the road like that intraffic or something..But at the same time thatmay be his only vehicle.. he might not have another oneto drive around.. idk I know my car isn't anything special (shut up seb I know youre going to say something on that) but i love it.. it's everything to me and if someone's stupiditycaused myvehicle to look like that rx7 i honestly would be a litttttttttle frustrated and upset..

Granted there isn't anything you can do if someone hit's you but, yeah...

ANDDDDD lol i don't think it much matters the cost of the vehicle some people have more money than others.. i know for a fact that if i EVER get a supra it's going to be a LONG LONG time from now.. so all i have now is an eclipse not even turbo'd so yah

Old 05-15-2008, 09:23 PM

Cost fothe vehile doesnt matter at all. that car is not that expensive alot of DSM owners dont realize they can afford some FD Rx7s for a small amount more than they pay for their DSM. The fact that it is a car that can be repaced without having to spend $30k that is the part that I am talking about. I mean insurance will pay for it and he can just buy another bone stock FD for pretty damn cheap.

Its worse in a supra when the cars sell for around and somtimes over $10k more than book value. So in otherwords if someone totals my supra they will get knocked the F out when the insurence only wants to give me like $17k for it when everyone in the US knows 6 spd supras are worth ALOT more than that. I mean hell at really high milage they sell for like 5k more than that if not better

Old 05-15-2008, 09:28 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: i_heart_my_eclipse

ORIGINAL: savannahashlee

I don't think he over dramatized it.. I can understand why he wasupset.. Like I understand where you're coming from on the watchyour rear-view mirror thing i personally alwayswatch mine.. especially if i'm stopped in the middle of the road like that intraffic or something..But at the same time thatmay be his only vehicle.. he might not have another oneto drive around.. idk I know my car isn't anything special (shut up seb I know youre going to say something on that) but i love it.. it's everything to me and if someone's stupiditycaused myvehicle to look like that rx7 i honestly would be a litttttttttle frustrated and upset..

Granted there isn't anything you can do if someone hit's you but, yeah...

ANDDDDD lol i don't think it much matters the cost of the vehicle some people have more money than others.. i know for a fact that if i EVER get a supra it's going to be a LONG LONG time from now.. so all i have now is an eclipse not even turbo'd so yah
Whaat, I love the 420a. I mean, 100whp<, great head gaskets, and built by one of the best automotive manufacturers in the world... Chrysler.

Quick Reply: poor rx7 (what a retard in the lincoln)