Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Post whoring

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 11:23 PM
Default RE: Post whoring

ORIGINAL: davidmitsusrock

i post on car foums becouse it unites people with the same interests...you can just talk about cars and other bull**** if you want...questions bah thats why we have a tech section.
exactly... I think all theengineer is saying is that we are members on a ton of other forums and we dont just post like crazy only when we need to know something. All the answers we make on this site are due to research on other sites ya know

Old 12-05-2006, 12:38 AM

yea but he made it sound liek we should technically only be here for Q's and A's

(also mike check your inbox)

Old 12-05-2006, 06:22 AM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

exactly... I think all theengineer is saying is that we are members on a ton of other forums and we dont just post like crazy only when we need to know something. All the answers we make on this site are due to research on other sites ya know
I'm a member of a lot of other forums too. I learn from every site I'm on. It's not bad to be a member of more than one site IMO. To me, it's like reading different manuals for one car (I do that too, lol).

Old 12-05-2006, 08:40 AM

ORIGINAL: silvercoupe97

I'm a member of a lot of other forums too. I learn from every site I'm on. It's not bad to be a member of more than one site IMO. To me, it's like reading different manuals for one car (I do that too, lol).
yup.

And tidus I dont think it is possible to do that for one thread. I dont have the powers for that patrick would if it is possible but I dont think it is

Old 12-05-2006, 09:44 AM

ORIGINAL: silvercoupe97

yup.

And tidus I dont think it is possible to do that for one thread. I dont have the powers for that patrick would if it is possible but I dont think it is
damn, ok thanks anyways mike..

i guess my mind isnt very multi-dimentional cause i am a member of like 2-3 forums and none have as many posts as this one.. lol

Old 12-05-2006, 01:03 PM
Super Moderator

this is actually one of the smallest forums i have ever been on.

And tidus that wasnt what i was trying to say. I think off topic stuff is always a good thing on a forum. But what i was saying is that the MAIN purpose is the tech help. everything else is more entertainment and interaction.

Old 12-05-2006, 01:17 PM

well yea..thats a DUH statement :-P

Old 12-05-2006, 03:09 PM

ORIGINAL: tidus10

John is full of them[:-]

Old 12-05-2006, 04:48 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: tidus10

all i was doing was clarifying my first statement since you didnt understand it. What i am saying is just cuz someone has alot of posts doesnt mean they are a post *****. More than half my posts have been in tech help.

Old 12-05-2006, 06:58 PM

Exactly. I have several posts goin on, basically askin people their thoughts on one specific project. Which thanx again to the ppl who have checked it out and left feedback. I know John's been good with that. So yea, I'm anly a semi-***** at the moment.

Quick Reply: Post whoring