Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ricer

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 11:32 AM
Default Ricer

I got bored at home so I juss wanted 2 write sumthin....what is everyone's "view" of a ricer? Like wat do U think a ricer is?

Me, personally is the basic...ne1 who puts more "brain" then brawn in the car...AKA more looks then performance.

Old 10-25-2005, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Ricer

Nah a Ricer is someone that does what's been done over and over again. The paint may be a different color but the underhood and the body are the same as everyone elses.

Old 10-25-2005, 07:01 PM

someone who buys EVERYTHING for their car from walmart!

Old 10-25-2005, 07:40 PM

someone who buys EVERYTHING for their car from walmart!
HAHAHA...so tru lol.

Aight, tell me wat u think....a guy decides to put a green neon kit inside n under the car, its a black car wit sum green items on the inside. The only reason he's putting the neon on it is so it can match the inside...bare in mind the car is totally stock besides the stereo, speakers, n speedometer thing *4got tha actual name, not sure if thats it lol*(his speedometer can change to either blue or green)....would he be a classified as a "ricer if he were to put the neon kit on the car?

Old 10-25-2005, 08:05 PM
Super Moderator

Nah not until he stuck a sticker on the side of the car for the brand lights he has LOL.

Old 10-25-2005, 08:45 PM

hahahahaha, yea tha reason I asked that was becuz I have a friend wit a 00' black Cavalier n he wanted 2 get sum green neon inside n out for the car. His speedometer **** is green n he's got sum green dice hangin from his rearview mirror so he asked me if he'd be considered a ricer lol....I told him to sum maybe n 2 other not. He's one of those kina guys where w/e U put ona car really doesnt matter, its their personality n its there money....u kno the "appreciative" car enthusiast lol.

I even asked wat he would say 2 sum1 if they called him a ricer lol, he said that if they didnt like wat he did then they can buy his car n do w/e they want wit it, other than that they can kiss his *** lol.

Newayz, thnx 4 answerin the question....now he juss need to kno if neons are illegal in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.

Old 10-25-2005, 08:58 PM

Or if he has stickers for things not on his car = ricer

Old 10-25-2005, 11:48 PM

ORIGINAL: Lil red

Or if he has stickers for things not on his car = ricer
lol this remindes me of my civic... i had that thing riced out, i had some flame hub cap spinners from beacon, blue int neons, stickers from all of my friends that buy performance parts. Its a shame i didnt take pictures because it was funny as hell.

Old 10-25-2005, 11:54 PM

HAHAHAHA...dayum u should've taken sum pix man!!!

Old 10-26-2005, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator

Wow if THAT doesn't scream ricer I dunno what does....

Quick Reply: Ricer