Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

ricers

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 07:26 PM
Default ricers

i dont get it. wut exactly is a ricer and y is it bad to be one? i think some of there cars are actually kinda cool.... but thats just me

Old 11-12-2006, 08:11 PM
Default RE: ricers

riced out car-stickers, graffix, gay big *** wings, altezzas, chrome rims, neons, basicaly any useless homo-like bull**** featured in the fast and faggiest.

ricers-people who contsantly get on it nad try to race people....also people that think their slow *** honda beater is fast.

anyone who thinks stickers add hp...

thats what i a have come to realise so far.

Old 11-12-2006, 08:24 PM

persaonally i like the neon and the chrome rims and the wings (but not too big)
but whoever thinks that stickers add hp needs to be shot. i woudn't want to race everyone i see. so does this make me a ricer?

Old 11-12-2006, 08:31 PM

I pass judgment until I see your car. We'll know after that. I personally don't mind underbody neon, as long as it is a color that accents the car, not takes attention away from it, and as long as the installation is done well. I've seen them zip-tied to cars and hanging below the skirts.....not cool. Chrome rims, can't say I'm a big fan of those. Some cars can rock em, others can't. Most imports fall under the latter category. Big wings (any wing on a FWD for that matter) is uncalled for and stupid. RWD cars, depends on the wing and the car. If it's functional and not butt ugly, I might be able to not point and laugh.

Old 11-12-2006, 08:39 PM

i agree with the chromies, they were created for hummers and escalades and that is all. anything else just looks like ****

Old 11-12-2006, 09:50 PM

yano, I don't see reason for all of the hostility towards hondas on this site. No offense to any of you, but my buddy's got a honda that runs low 9's and high 8's. How is that a pos exactly.

Old 11-12-2006, 09:54 PM

omfg^ it is a figure of goddamn speech in the automotive world...typically hondas are ricers...yes there are plenty of awesome hondas as well but you get the point.

Old 11-12-2006, 09:55 PM

ORIGINAL: mcveyla

yano, I don't see reason for all of the hostility towards hondas on this site. No offense to any of you, but my buddy's got a honda that runs low 9's and high 8's. How is that a pos exactly.
I require videos other wise that is BSSSSSSSSSSSS.

The worlds fastest Hatch I remember seeing run a 8.6 or something crazy like that but that thing was a full out drag car it couldnt even turn left and right. That was years ago but still

Nothing against hondas they are well built for economy cars. They are not made to be fast cars but alot of 16 year olds think so and they think a muffler and intake will do it for them. There is a reason why honda interiors have always been so cheezy in the past cause they arnt race cars. It takes alot to make a fast honda but the VTECH models are pretty quick cars. It wasnt untill resent that honda went with a better looking interior for there cars. there biiggest advantage isnot tuner motors (because they technically IMO are not) it is the fact that most honda cars weight next to nothing esp. Hatches and CRXs.

So when people say hondas are ricer cars it is because 85% of hondas with any work done to them are all ricer mods because ricer mods are generally cheap to do and the car is generally cheap as well. SAME goes for alot of the 420a powered eclipses.

If I call a Honda with cheap mods a ricer car in the same breathe I call a 420a 2G with cheap mods a ricer car as well

Old 11-12-2006, 09:57 PM

ORIGINAL: ba3kgt

persaonally i like the neon and the chrome rims and the wings (but not too big)
but whoever thinks that stickers add hp needs to be shot. i woudn't want to race everyone i see. so does this make me a ricer?
i like my cars stock on the exterior...sleeper all the way!

Old 11-12-2006, 10:02 PM

ORIGINAL: davidmitsusrock

i like my cars stock on the exterior...sleeper all the way!

ditto

Quick Reply: ricers