Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

ricers

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 02:09 AM
Default RE: ricers

ORIGINAL: OldSchool

yano, I don't see reason for all of the hostility towards hondas on this site. No offense to any of you, but my buddy's got a honda that runs low 9's and high 8's. How is that a pos exactly
This must be 1/8th mile times.
I was thinking the same thing actually... cause that is really belivable in that case. Low 9s on a FWD is not gonna be streeetable EVER

Old 11-13-2006, 08:23 AM

ORIGINAL: ba3kgt

so if i put a decent wing some stickers and rims and a body kit and a new hood with no performance mods on my car would i be considered a ricer?

man it all depends where you are from ..... i promise. just dont go "all show" and you ll be fine. these kids on here are FOS sometimes. lol

Old 11-13-2006, 10:26 AM

ORIGINAL: 99madewell

ORIGINAL: ba3kgt

so if i put a decent wing some stickers and rims and a body kit and a new hood with no performance mods on my car would i be considered a ricer?

man it all depends where you are from ..... i promise. just dont go "all show" and you ll be fine. these kids on here are FOS sometimes. lol
It does not matter where your from what matters is who is around you... If you in HS or somthing or if your around other people who have or would do body mods only then they wont call it a ricer car.

IMO the car doesnt even matter. Any car can be riced out. But when I see the dodge shadow down the street with a HUGE alluminum wing I laugh at it.... same thing with the idiot who drive an 91 acura integra with every body panel is a different color looks like a junk yark queen car and ut has a triple gauge pod on an N\A car (tell me that serves a good perpose) and he used a hole saw and cut holes across the front and back bumper sadly these holes are not evenly spaced or anything THAT IS A TRUE RICER but you know gotta save that weight at all costs right

Old 11-13-2006, 05:43 PM

i dunno if this is a repost or not, but it seemed like it belonged in this topic..
ricers

Old 11-13-2006, 06:45 PM

i think it's the attitude of the person and some of the mods on the car, if you give out respect you earn respect. i like my body kit, but i cruz, it's my daily so i want to keep it as long as i have it. My 86 honda car, i want to keep as long as i can until someone buys it, 20 years and 164k miles is pretty good i think, but crappy ugly wings and such, it more towards ricer.

Old 11-13-2006, 06:53 PM

ya its not so much the car as much as what you do to the car.. everyone says that civics and integras and such are ricers, but that only applies to what the car has done to it. CAI + body kit and wing and stickers = rice. stock civic and **** like that = non-rice

Old 11-13-2006, 07:54 PM

ORIGINAL: mcveyla

A blue neon with carbon fiber hood and carbon fiber hood.
so he has 2 carbon fiber hoods?

Old 11-13-2006, 09:02 PM

i think he meant to say hood scoop, and yes that would be pretty damn ricey

Old 11-14-2006, 12:38 AM

so y is it bad to be a ricer?

Old 11-14-2006, 01:01 AM

i think in general a ricer is an annoying person in a car.

Quick Reply: ricers