Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Scooters???

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 08:49 PM
Default Scooters???

Motorized scooters are all the rage (at least in the Denver area). Newspaper front pages, television time, they even have scooter gatherings. My question is, if you really dont want a car because of the gas mileage issues, why not buy a motorcycle?? At least then you could actually drive on the highway. I dont know. Im sorry, but all of these scooters are getting to me.

Old 08-04-2006, 09:44 PM
Default RE: Scooters???

ORIGINAL: illvibe311

Motorized scooters are all the rage (at least in the Denver area). Newspaper front pages, television time, they even have scooter gatherings. My question is, if you really dont want a car because of the gas mileage issues, why not buy a motorcycle?? At least then you could actually drive on the highway. I dont know. Im sorry, but all of these scooters are getting to me.
ive rode, built, raced and sold gas scooters lol. i remember when i started a petition to change the law in California when they tried to make us all have license's to ride em'. well the days of the scooters have passed and i still want to ride but my car is my responsibility and hobby now........but i still wouldnt mind a motorcycle lol

Old 08-04-2006, 10:29 PM
Banned

a hypertuned 50cc 6 speed 2 stroke with 25hp is cheap fast and reliable... plus in the off road style they kick *** on dirt too.

Old 08-05-2006, 12:19 AM

i dunno about scooters but i wouldnt mind owning one of them gas powered bar stools

Old 08-15-2006, 06:36 PM

There's a guy that drives for our dealership that has a 650 scooter. Damn near like a motorcycle with a platform floor lol.

Old 08-15-2006, 07:28 PM

hahaha ive seen one of those bar stools on horse power tv, oh man those would be a blast to have, ofcourse you could make one very easily, weld a stool to a go-kart and there ya go