Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

seatbelt ticket while running from thugs

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 06:03 AM
Default seatbelt ticket while running from thugs

While looking at the new cars with my brother Sunday afternoon we noticed a group of young thugs hanging out on the edge of this lot @ 200 feet away, as we were looking these thugs were trying to quietly sneak up on us. We both ran back to his car, turned out to the main road and was nailed by a Highway Patrol car after going @ 100 feet, in the sprint to save our lives, my brother had forgotten to buckle up. While trying to explain this to the Highwaypatrol officer very loudly, (because they were not listening) his backup officer placed his hand on his gun trying to send us a message. I guess he was prepared to shoot us over a seatbelt charge. I am in the process of filing a complaint but would like to thank this N.C. Highway Patrol officer for getting the real criminal, my brother, who is guilty of trying to save our lives and totally not care about a group of thugs trying to sneak up on us, maybe kill us and take our car. Thanks N.C. highway patrol your the best!!!

If my tax dollars went toward border control and not their salary, there would not have been a problem, what can I do, has anyone beat a seatbelt charge in court, can someone in court make my brother ticket disappear?

Old 07-18-2005, 05:10 PM
Default RE: seatbelt ticket while running from thugs

Damn Pigs