Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

sick nasty supra!

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 12:16 PM
Default sick nasty supra!

OK so i was on my way to work this morning, i decided to grab a French Vanilla Capaccino (sp) so i'm at the red lightwaiting to turn left into the gas station. I look over to the other side of the intersection to my left and i see a set of distinct head lights... i was like "those really look like supra head lights" the car that was blocking my view turned right and i could clearly see that it was a bad ars supra w/ nice (not rice) body kit, my fav supra spoiler and BEAUTIFUL huge fmic. i reved at him just for the fun of it, he reved back and gave me a lil flick of his fingers to say what's up. his light turns green (he's in left hand turn lane) he gets on it and effin gets sideways through the intersection before taking off like a bat out of hell. i know not much point to this post but i just thought i'd share. not a whole lot of pppl would do that but this guy was cool.yea, end of my randomness.

Old 03-29-2007, 12:20 PM
Default RE: sick nasty supra!

I know what ya mean.. I love supra's...

I saw one last week it had an awesome blue paint job with a simple body kit and the targa top, with a big fmic.. Just the sight of it got me excited..

Old 03-29-2007, 12:26 PM

Supras are hot. Id want one to have my children... but theyd prolly decline.. Supras can do better than me, lol...

Old 03-29-2007, 12:45 PM
Super Moderator

I know of only two supras around here and they are both NA. One of them is totally riced out. It has a veilside body kit [:-]and decals. I have some pics on my phone but i dont have a cable to upload them. Someday ill get some pics when i have my camera with me. I think the best part of rwd is having fun kicking the back end out

Old 03-29-2007, 01:35 PM

For sure.. Theres 3 that I know of in my area.. One is a candy lime green color.. Just sparkles in the light, which ive heard was dynoed at 700+ hp, and theres a red one with some decals on it, and than that clean looking blue one i saw last week.. All of them are turbos.. Not sure which each one has but they are all worth selling my body for..

Old 03-29-2007, 01:56 PM

there are 3 around here (5 including earlier gens) 1 is n/a, 1 was bought for a guys' wife as a present pushin 450whp (mustang dyno), and this one, which i've never seen before but it was very clean and very nice. and that thing had to be pushing some power b/c i could hear that turbo screaming a good ways down the road.

Old 03-29-2007, 07:46 PM

there is 2 with over 1000whp.

Old 03-29-2007, 07:47 PM

nice a kid named brock i know just sold his supra...that bitch would slide around every corner...sounded sexual lol.

Old 03-29-2007, 08:03 PM

ORIGINAL: 93eclipsegsx

there is 2 with over 1000whp.
Theres more than 2.. WOTM.com had 2 alone

Unless you mean theres 2 around you...

Old 03-29-2007, 08:05 PM

this kid in my auto tech just got a turbo older gen supra. He thinks he is so bad ***. He actually has become somewhat of an ******* just because of the car. Once he started talking **** about my 510i put him in his place, with his ****ty little supra.

Quick Reply: sick nasty supra!