Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

since everyone here is prob haters

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 08:26 PM
Default RE: since everyone here is prob haters

Wait the Eagles won the SB? last I saw they made it and lost..... Oh yea to THE PATS!!! hahahahaha

Old 09-11-2008, 11:13 PM

Yes but when the eagles fail to fly off in the sunset its nice to have something to look at when your in the stands. At least on monday when you guys come to dallas Eagle fans will have good eye candy to watch instead of crying about there team is being beat.

Eagles have been to the bowl twice and spanked both time once by the Raiders and another time (more recent) by the pats.

Super Bowl Wins Count (RANKED BY NUMBER OF WINS):
COWBOYS = 5
PATRIOTS = 3
EAGLES = 0

Once you get a couple of rings maybe you can have some decent looking cheerleaders. Maybe the eagles could be like the Yankees and Import there talent from a team who spanked them. Pats may have a few 4th stringers they could give you to help out.

Here print this up and put it next to your TV so you have a view worth watching during the game on monday night

Ahhhh im so glade its football season again. Something to be excited about. Now if Tampa Bay loses to the Yankees and Boston beats the blue jays it will be a good weekend followed by a good night of Feather picking.

Old 09-12-2008, 07:23 AM
Super Moderator

^^wait so you like the red sox

Oh funny post btw, haha

Old 09-12-2008, 07:28 AM
Super Moderator

Oh and come on the eagles won 3 championships. Sure they were before the merger and the first SB in 66, but hey they did win three, haha

Old 09-12-2008, 08:56 AM

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

^^wait so you like the red sox
Yes I am one of the few people who live in Vermont who is not a Pats fan. But I stay true to Boston.

True they did win 3 championships but as you said they where all before the merger.

Old 09-12-2008, 09:24 AM

I have faith the pats will catch the cowboys in SB wins and possibly pass them. As long as Brady has a few more good years in him

Old 09-12-2008, 09:51 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: azchipka

True they did win 3 championships but as you said they where all before the merger.
oh i was being sarcastic about the 3 championships,

this next series for the bo sox is gonna be tough like the last tampa series.
I got to go to that last game on Tues. And stayed right to the end of the 13th inning (good thing since i got to miss the 3 run homer)

Old 09-12-2008, 11:35 AM

Would say its highly likely that will happen but this year is with out a doubt not going to be that year. With a torn ACL in his left leg and damage still left on his right foot from last seasons injury, I have to say it questionable if this is only going to be a season ender for him. A badly torn ACL may take longer then the season for it to fully heal. I think its safe to assume either way this injury is going to effect the 09' season for the pats as well. Even if he does come to the field for preseason practice and the games there is no way he is going to be back at his 100% peak by the opening game of 09' and you know very well that after this the defense is going to be gunning for his left knee in 09' even though of course no one would every intentionally go after a soft spot on another player cause that would just not be good sportsmanship.

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

I have faith the pats will catch the cowboys in SB wins and possibly pass them. As long as Brady has a few more good years in him

Old 09-12-2008, 11:39 AM

well I agree to the extent of time this injury will take to heal. It is usually a 18 month process. so doing the math no way he will be 100%. look at McNabb he is just now back to 100% from he same injury like 2 years ago. I do however think the Pats can contend without Brady. No saying they will be in the SB but I have a feeling they will come close. They always have hada history of Rallying as a team when on paper they look weak

Old 09-12-2008, 06:25 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

Wait the Eagles won the SB? last I saw they made it and lost..... Oh yea to THE PATS!!! hahahahaha
I never said they won a sb I was just saying who cares what the chearleaders look like as long as they win one. An Arena football championship isnt enough for philly football fans.

Btw that was a close game and you know it lol.

Quick Reply: since everyone here is prob haters