Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Some things.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 11:38 PM
Default Some things.....

Ok well my hopes of getting a nice 3kgt sl as my first car are pretty much shot now....after the ticket i got my dad wont let me drive any of "his" vehicles....so now i am forced to get a car with just a little over 2000 cash and he wont let me get a loan or help me out any....well this is not that much of a problem becouse i wait a few more checks and the amount will quickly grow within a month or so but some other things have come up. My parents have fought for a long long time....i have always taken my mom's side becouse my dad is ignorant and controlling...well my Mom is finally getting a divorce lawyer and me and her are moving out within a month or so and i am gonna have to help her out with expenses until she can get back on her feet. Who knows alot of things can change but i will definately be getting a car soon becouse its getting hard to get to work and school...i just want something i will actually like...aka a 2700$ DSM from KC if i could ever get ahold of the dude!!!

thats the end of my rant....

Old 09-03-2007, 11:41 PM
Default RE: Some things.....

Helping your mom out is very admirable David.
You're doing the right thing at a young age.
Don't worry man, you'll get a nice car, just handle your business first buddy!

Old 09-03-2007, 11:58 PM
Banned

Dude i have been in EXACTLY your position, text book. My dad was worse... trust me. I didnt talk to my dad for 4 years... and to this day there is nothing i regret more. My father and i are closer than ever now. Just dont make the same mistake i did man.... trust me its heart breakin when you finally realise that you have gone so long without speaking...

The one thing i would have done differently would be to seperate myself from all my parents doings. I know every situation is different but im just sharing my experiance... an sometimes the logical thing to do, in the long run will suck.

Old 09-04-2007, 03:29 PM

Yea i will still talk to him but i dont want to live with him anymore or be under his rules.