Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Stop Amnesty Now!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 07:23 PM
Default Stop Amnesty Now!

"Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future.
You are old and tired. Leave like beaten rats, you old white people.
It is your duty to die... We are going to take over."

--Augustin Cebada, a Brown Beret protestor,
demanding amnesty for illegal aliens

Dear Fellow Patriots,

Next week, the Senate will, again, take up immigration reform proposals.

The Patriot needs your assistance NOW in order to stop the McCain/Kennedy legislation, which will give illegal aliens "amnesty" and "fast-track citizenship." There is already a legal application process for citizenship, and most European and Asian immigrants abide by that process. All immigrants should abide by the law.

The final immigration reform legislation must provide for the following: Strict border security and enforcement; automatic detention and deportation of those crossing our borders illegally; no extension of amnesty or fast-track citizenship; preservation of our tax-subsidized medical, educational and social services for American citizens; strong penalties against employers who hire illegals; and Americanization of new legal immigrants. It should also disallow birthright citizenship for children of illegal aliens, and we support legislation to that end.

Every day that passes without these reform measures, about 3,200 illegal aliens cross our borders. In another month, more than 96,000 illegal aliens will have entered the U.S.

Please help The Patriot get this message to millions of Americans so they can tell their Senators and Representatives precisely what the right immigration reform legislation should do. Rep. Dana Rohrabacher says the McCain/Kennedy "pro illegal immigration bill" might pass because "Congress has insulated itself from the views of the American people on this issue."

You can help eliminate that insulation in two ways:

1. Please forward this message to your friends and associates so we can all demand real enforcement and reform.

2. Please make a small donation -- whatever you can afford -- to help us promote enforcement and real immigration reform legislation. Link to our Immigration Reform Campaign today.

Thank you!

Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis!

Mark Alexander
Publisher, PatriotPost.US

Old 04-20-2006, 07:50 PM
Default RE: Stop Amnesty Now!

I'll offer my unsolicited opinion on this matter:
If you are illegal and you are in the U.S, you are wrong. I think you should go back to wherever you came from and do it properly. Illegal immigrants may provide work that others do not want to do, or pays too little. Well, think about it.. it's all supply and demand. If nobody will do the job for $7 per hour, the employer will just have to pay more. When illegal immigrants take that job, there is no need for the pay rate to be increased from the base line because someone will still work for that amount. Remove the illegal immigrants and you have a better job market. We are currently flooded with low paying jobs and I feel this is part of the reason. I do not want to debate with anyone, simply offer my opinion. I equate "fast tracking' the illegal immigrants to citizens like this: I break into your house and steal your television. You catch me in the act, but then I ask permission to take your television. It's okay as long as I ask right...it doesn't matter that I'm asking after I'm caught right? If you ask me, politicians are supporting the measure simply due to the high ration of mexican-american voters in the Southwest and their career depends on the popular vote going to them. Some of you may be thinking I'm racist...absolutely not the case. I hav friends of many ethnic origins, I do not base opinions on skin color, accent, sex, religeon or anything of that sort. I evaluate people based on their actions. The illegal immigrants, well the name speaks for itself. You crossed the border illegally... whether by coyote which costs a good chunk of change, or by being creative. Get a green card, apply for citizenship, do whatever you must, but don't do it illegally and expect my support in you battle. Oh, and the whole going on strike to support the illegal immigrants- that speaks volumes... If we don't get what we want we won't work. Well hell, let's invite all the illegals over with that kind of work ethic. I realize unions strike as well, I don't agree with that either. Okay, now that I have made the "black list" I'll shut up and see what everyone else thinks about the topic.

Old 04-20-2006, 09:08 PM
Super Moderator

My opinion... Gimme an automatic weapon and a house on the border... Let those F***ers TRY and cross while I'm runninf up and down there... Oh and gimme a truck to dispense with the bodies too...

Old 04-20-2006, 11:58 PM

What I weanna know is,where were all the immigration officers when all the illegals were protesting becoming legal citizens in the streets across the country? Heck,they were all right there,& in one place! Talk about making ther job easier! LOL Yeah,I dont care what nation you escaped from.If you want to come here,do it like honest people & do it legally! Our country is saturated with people wanting benefits that need them,we dont need a bunch of criminals in here,with fake documents robbing us taxpayers.If we were to let everyone here illegally just get amnesty,what message does that send? Be a lowlife law breaker,& dont worry,there wont be even one consequence,no punishment...just a free pass. That just makes suckers out of law abiding immigrants and the US citizens and just invites more of the same[:@]

Old 04-21-2006, 01:30 PM

ORIGINAL: Sanguinius

My opinion... Gimme an automatic weapon and a house on the border... Let those F***ers TRY and cross while I'm runninf up and down there... Oh and gimme a truck to dispense with the bodies too...
just make sure they fall on the other side of the border and no mess to clean

Old 04-21-2006, 07:25 PM

if they have something to offer than NO american citizen has let them over call them american.. if they want to pick onions and live in a shack let them do that in their home country

Old 04-23-2006, 11:03 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Maximus99

"Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future.
You are old and tired. Leave like beaten rats, you old white people.
It is your duty to die... We are going to take over."
Nice plymouth rock. I live like 20 min from there....haha

Old 05-03-2006, 01:22 AM

Man, you guys are so full of hate.

Old 05-03-2006, 01:02 PM

Why am I "full of hate"? I do not hate, I happen to have an opinion. I just do not agree with the concept of entering the country illegaly and the expecting the government to fold and grant you citizenship. Will we do it for the Asian population? Nope. Did the Canadians get this deal? No again. We share a border with Mexico, but why does this mean that we should have rules that benefit Mexican's and not Asians and Canadians? I'm not singling out Canadians and Asians, but there are people entering the States in fair numbers from both. If we "fast track" or just grant citizenship to the illegal immigrants what kind of message does that send? Where is it okay to draw the line and enforce rules? You live in frickin Minnesota...come to CA or some of the southern states where you may actually be affected by the issue. When it's in your back yard and your job market is over saturated with illegals, then you may have a better understanding. I'm not saying they cannot work here or live here, but do it the right way. Take the $3000 you pay the coyote and get you papers, or use the money to care for your family. I'm all for giving people a chance... but don't do something illegal and ask permission after you are caught and expect no consequences.

Old 05-03-2006, 06:20 PM

Hell, those people are collecting benefits and welfare and other assistance and living better than I do...Here I am, a middle class working man, busting my *** to earn good pay, working two jobs 80-100 hours a week but yet some of them don't do anything at all and I work my *** off each week to pay for them??....That's bull**** man!! I was here before a lot of them! This is my home!

My girlfriend and I work so much to support us, her 5 year old son, our bills, home, cars and everything else WITH NO HELP FROM ANYONE (I don't need any assistance by far cuz I have an awesome job but it's still the principle of it)...Americans come first starting with the working class people who do actually try...Not the people not working and having kids just so they can stay on the system...They are just as bad as the illegal aliens in my book..And also about the babies of illegal immigrants being born in the U.S. and becoming a legal citizen just because they are born in this land....that ****'s gotta change too...If the parents are here illegally then the baby should be an illegal alien too...If these people were kept out or sent to their homelands then maybe the prices of our things wouldn't be like they are today but more and more are coming here and more and more money is needed to support them so our **** gets jacked up to compensate that.

Here's a good one, I work in sales at a Ford & Mercury dealership...Last year an Asian couple came in and bought a Mountaineer from me...When they were cleaning their old car out there was a book that looked to be about a 3rd grade reading level (large print and lots of pictures) titled "How to Become a U.S. Citizen"...Now when Dr. Seuss can teach you to become a U.S. citizen, that's when you know this country is doomed...God Bless America and the real people of this nation that make it go round.

Quick Reply: Stop Amnesty Now!