Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

supra?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2008, 01:02 AM
Default RE: supra?

of course the eclipse is still a project, that car is like my child hahah. we'll get her done jp dont worry bout that!

Old 05-11-2008, 02:30 AM

Lauren, I have owned supras and i know supras.. Please, do not listen to that other idiot.. Maybe if his head wasnt so far up his rear end, his attitude wouldnt reflect the location of his head..
MK2 Supras are still very desirable because they're rare.. Its not like an MKIII... I am hoping that person replaced the engine when he upgraded to a twin turbo, since MK2s are single turbos.. It leads me to believe he put a 1JZGTE engine in the car (a very common engine swap for MK2/Early Year MK3s).. If done right, and the car is in great condition, it would be a good pick up.. I know of an MK2 that had a 1JZGTE swap, and is in prestine condition that sold up here for $7K.. The 1JZGTE is a very good engine.. You do not generally have to worry about rodknock or BHG (Blown Head Gaskets) like the 7MGTE engines in the 86.5-89 MK3 Supras..I would like to know the price that you can pick the car up at, and pictures before I can make a decision.. If you do pick it up, I would advise you to join 2 sites... www.supraforum.com and www.supramania.com both contain a bunch of much needed supra knowledge AND a great group of people who will guide you and provide you sound advice! I look forward to seeing pictures.. and Welcome to the Supra world

Old 05-11-2008, 10:01 AM

thank you, i appreciate your input. ill get some pictures asap and post them up for you

Old 05-11-2008, 11:02 AM

the MKII never came turbo as far as I know. It was only an I6 NOT the 7M either.

I agree if this car is TT it prob has a 1JZ in it. which is a decent swap. I also agree that the MKII are ugly as hell. they are rare but not THAT rare. I mean they made quite a few of them

Old 05-11-2008, 12:36 PM

ORIGINAL: savannahashlee

Lauren, I have owned supras and i know supras.. Please, do not listen to that other idiot.. Maybe if his head wasnt so far up his rear end, his attitude wouldnt reflect the location of his head..
MK2 Supras are still very desirable because they're rare.. Its not like an MKIII... I am hoping that person replaced the engine when he upgraded to a twin turbo, since MK2s are single turbos.. It leads me to believe he put a 1JZGTE engine in the car (a very common engine swap for MK2/Early Year MK3s).. If done right, and the car is in great condition, it would be a good pick up.. I know of an MK2 that had a 1JZGTE swap, and is in prestine condition that sold up here for $7K.. The 1JZGTE is a very good engine.. You do not generally have to worry about rodknock or BHG (Blown Head Gaskets) like the 7MGTE engines in the 86.5-89 MK3 Supras..I would like to know the price that you can pick the car up at, and pictures before I can make a decision.. If you do pick it up, I would advise you to join 2 sites... www.supraforum.com and www.supramania.com both contain a bunch of much needed supra knowledge AND a great group of people who will guide you and provide you sound advice! I look forward to seeing pictures.. and Welcome to the Supra world
Who are you calling an Idiot? Sebba? OR TE?

Old 05-11-2008, 02:46 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: savannahashlee

I do hope that wasn't directed at me lol

Old 05-11-2008, 02:49 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: estraw

ORIGINAL: Sebba

I think the answer to that is a given :P

So far I have tracked down, and she has purchased:

o2 housing
Exhaust Manifold
Turbo
Intake
SMIC
All piping
BOV
MAF
A/C Compressor
Both Radiator fans
All 4 Calipers

All this for like... next to nothing.

So really, the only thing now is to put it all together, and thats where you come in lol. I did my part lol.....
do you stalk all the girls that join MF?
I didn't know you were Chris Hansen? What is it any of your business who I talk to....

Old 05-11-2008, 03:25 PM

you do stack ever female who joins the site abd also have gotten a lil suttin suttin in the process so who are yo to bitch about him stating the truth hahaha

Old 05-11-2008, 03:39 PM
Banned

Dude I slept with ONE, and it was not planned by any means. What the **** does that have to do with anything? lol

Im just........ friendly Lol

Old 05-11-2008, 03:56 PM

I'm jst messing with you, I personally could less lol

btw for the record youre not friendly only to the female gender when it comes to the forums

Quick Reply: supra?