Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

tattoos

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 05:08 PM
Default RE: tattoos

^ trust on the tattoo ppl to do the tattoo... not the design

Old 05-02-2008, 05:18 PM

thats not as bad as i thought itd be... cant you just get it fixed or is it completely different?

Old 05-02-2008, 05:23 PM

ORIGINAL: Kaede.Noir

^ trust on the tattoo ppl to do the tattoo... not the design
the messed up part is I did. I told him the word I wanted and he looked it up in their dictionary. the guy was a complete dick and i found out he got fired for the way he treated customers. the tattoo has since been covered up. it took me 4 years to find out the word was wrong. i don't know if it was a misprint in the dictionary or he read the wrong line. my wife still gives me **** for it.

Old 05-02-2008, 05:35 PM

the thing is that the word may be right.... it means outside allright.... but outsider if im not mistaken its composed of two words... outside which may be the one you have + the one kanji for person... which then makes it the person from outside... or oustider, GAIYIN

Old 05-02-2008, 05:38 PM

probably. he was too lazy to put the other part of it on. oh well, it makes for a good story and i like what i have over it now much better.

Old 05-02-2008, 08:00 PM

my only advice is to not let a friend do it for free... lol i know...i know.. dumb idea but i let my friend do my tattoo at his house for free anddddddddd he had a heavy hand and his equipment wasnt set up right so the needle went too deep(by the way hurt like i couldnt explain.. felt like someone was taking a knife digging through my skin) lol.. and now (about 6 months later) the ink inmy tattoo is bleeding... sucks