Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Teaser pics!

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 04:10 PM
Super Moderator
Default Teaser pics!

Well she's together. She's running. I've taken a few pics nd will be posting them here and there then once I get everything inspected I'll be ready for ROTM noms!

Old 07-26-2007, 04:19 PM
Default RE: Teaser pics!

HA whos gonna nominate a toyota? prob me looks good

Old 07-26-2007, 05:23 PM

noice

Old 07-26-2007, 06:12 PM

NOOOO not a dual tip muffler, its not my thing but i want to see the rest of the car.

Old 07-26-2007, 08:39 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: ba3kgt

Well shows what you know of Mitsu history... That's NOT a toyota thank you very much!

And I like a dual tip muffler a bit bettter than the fart cans most people run. Besides I guess noone really paid attention to the fact that it now has a full 3" exhaust from the turbo back...

Old 07-26-2007, 08:52 PM

actually i did..... and only cuz i like photography and i like how the whole 3 pipe shines even when in the dark.... its an awesome shot if youu ask me... was is not awesome at all... is that i do not like being teased!! X_X MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!

Old 07-26-2007, 09:40 PM

Sang's cpmquest ftw!!!!

Damn man... show me more.
You're like a stripper poking out one boob.

Old 07-27-2007, 12:57 AM

ORIGINAL: Sanguinius

ORIGINAL: ba3kgt

Well shows what you know of Mitsu history... That's NOT a toyota thank you very much!

And I like a dual tip muffler a bit bettter than the fart cans most people run. Besides I guess noone really paid attention to the fact that it now has a full 3" exhaust from the turbo back...
o u blew it i was trying to hide my stupidity. my bad my mind was..... well where its not supposed to be. i thought it was an mr2

Old 07-27-2007, 04:35 AM

I can't wait to get back to VA.BCH. If for nothing but to get lost going to your house again, lol.
Where is the nearest track again Sang? You're going to have to PM me about emissions there so I can prep my car before I head back too. I don't have any emissions in atm, so I would definitely FAIL, lol.

I like the dual tips too, it's very stock in appearance and the reason why I have dual tips too..granted it's also a 3" turboback with each tip having (I think) 2" openings. Now I just have to get my piping redone so that it doesn't hang so low
Post more pics too, it's running, she's ROTM worthy

Old 07-27-2007, 05:29 AM
Super Moderator

Nearest track is out by Richmond. As for emissions... Supposedly there aren't any emissions out here but they are supposed to check for emissions system tampering (Gee my whole EGR system is gone... Oops...) but they also failed me for not having a catalytic converter. I have a few other problems to fix as well but that was one of the hits.

Quick Reply: Teaser pics!