Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Terrorist plot on Heinz Field

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 02:29 PM
Default Terrorist plot on Heinz Field

I don't know how many members are from the Pittsburgh area on here..I live about a little over an hour north of there..I am a Raiders fan at heart ( I know they suck) but I also root on the home team as well, the Steelers...I heard there were a couple of middle eastern guys that tried to break into Heinz Field a few days ago..They are said to be Carnegie-Mellon college students and they claimed they were going to shoot a music video there..I guess they rolled over to Heinz Field in a Lexus owned by some other middle easterner from New York..They were caught by stadium security and turned over to the Pittsburgh police..They searched the Lexus with bomb sniffing dogs and something was found..it wasn't mentioned what was found in the car though...Anyone else hear about this? what is this world coming to?

Old 11-06-2006, 02:47 PM
Banned
Default RE: Terrorist plot on Heinz Field

OMFG... im going to refrain from making any comments that may get me into trouble.

Old 11-06-2006, 02:59 PM

i swear to god, if they do anything to heinz field, i am jumping on the next plane to iraq and shooting every single one of those terrorist bastards

Old 11-06-2006, 03:43 PM
Banned

Ok im done being quiet. Call me racist i dont care.. im half arab so yall cant call me racist against my own kind.

The problem is the Muslims and their beliefs. This is the reason there will never be peace!

Shoot em all

Old 11-06-2006, 04:14 PM
Super Moderator

Nah i dont care what they do to heinz, just stay away from gillette stadium (Pats) HAHA. im just kidding.

Seriously thats ridiculous, but was this during a game, because from the sounds of it, it was while not many people were there, unless they were planning on planting it or something.

Old 11-06-2006, 04:18 PM

Ok im done being quiet. Call me racist i dont care.. im half arab so yall cant call me racist against my own kind.

The problem is the Muslims and their beliefs. This is the reason there will never be peace!

Shoot em all
reformation 2006

Old 11-06-2006, 06:50 PM
Banned

LOL seriously. There is a new political party in the UK called BNP (brittish nationalist party) just reminds me of hiters days LMAO.

The dude that is the chairman is going to court for making racist comments.

Oh well.. basically the UK is trying to kick them all out.

Old 11-06-2006, 06:57 PM

It was a day or 2 before the game...they also tried saying they had tickets to the game and they just wanted to see where they would be sitting so they could go directly to their seats on Sunday...They were also carrying around a folding chair...Hmmmmm, wonder what they were trying to do...Kill em all and let God sort em out!

[sm=violent053.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif] [sm=patriot.gif]

Old 11-06-2006, 07:10 PM
Banned

damn right

Old 11-06-2006, 07:22 PM

For a moment there i thought it had something to do with the ketchup (i know, im silly) but seriously, i agree with sebba, those muslims beliefs are just too... i dunno... stupid, somehow racist, and very ****ing unecesary violent (Heh and this comes from an anti-racist guy...)

Quick Reply: Terrorist plot on Heinz Field