Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Terrorist plot on Heinz Field

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Banned
Default RE: Terrorist plot on Heinz Field

There are good sides to the Qou'ran. One is a more spiritual nice side. The other is violance and just sheer brutality. The whole Jihad thing is getting out of control. I mean, the only religion in the world that says its ok to fight in the name of religion... and killing is permitted in some circumstances.

Now i know many religions have had their dark ages that we would all like to forget... but regardless. That was a long time ago and this is NOW!

I have been told to shut my mouth as "Not all are extremeists like the select few" they all believe in the same things dont they? That in my opinion brings the potential for them ALL to be terrorists. Its for this reason i say they are a danger to society and should be delt with!

Now i still dont count myself as being racist. I still give everyone the benafit of the doubt.... but i can say with a clear conscience that every Muslim friend i have had has stabbed me in the back somehow. So i remain bitter.

Racist? I dont give a FUUUUUUUUG!

EDIT: I also HATE how they hide behind the whole racism thing. It pisses me off to see them all calling ordinary people racist because they are scared/cautious or Muslim people... .the same thing goes for police in the UK. For example the Muslim community was complaining that they were the only ones being searched and arested... well what do you expect? They cant waste their time with other people. I dont see any others blowing themselves up DO YOU?

Another thing i must add. Some say that its because the culture and the strict things they have been taught from childhood by their parents. I highly dissagree with that. There is a man that was in the news not too long ago. He was born in the UK in Liverpool in normal circumstances and brough up as a normal english citizen. Went to brittish school etc... but he is now Muslim and said "I would gladly blow up any plane". Not to mention he was giving praise to Osama Bin Laden.

The reason for them supporting Osama Bin Laden is because he was following the same steps that Mohammed made. In the sence that Mohammed fought the Jews and went into hiding in the caves and then came out of hiding after a few years and finnished them off. It is for this reason that they say he was doing it in the name of religion. How ****ed up is that?

Old 11-06-2006, 08:00 PM

Well yeah, and somehow they limit themselves and everybody else to mediocrity, *I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS A FACT PER Sé* but i've heard theyre against somehow financial prosperity and are REALLY conservative, it may not apply to that english/muslim hybrid guy... but for ****'s sake, live and let live, if they wanna blow themselves up, its fine for me, but killing people in the process for something they will not live to see... normal people, KIDS, i mean how effed up would it be to wake up one morning, naive, go out and stop by a starbucks on your way to college and suddendly boom, youre dead.... It's not quite ****ing fair and it makes my stomache ache... *sighs*

Old 11-06-2006, 08:38 PM
Banned

Taking the life of someone not Muslim gaurentees your place in heaven.