Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

The truth about cars and mr. Farago

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 09:32 AM
Thumbs down The truth about cars and mr. Farago

Do not read the posting on this web site. The Truth About Cars

They are BIAS and old fart school car reviews.

Mr. Robert Farago is not Welcome to SEMA and other car shows. His reputation is about destroying a company not helping them especially Our Mitsubishi, Ford and Chrysler.

The Truth About Cars is a scam to confuse the American consumer and Mr. Farago does not help the American economy by destroying the reputation of American companies.

Old school car reviews and trying to be on the list for the best is so pathetic.

Old 07-07-2009, 09:36 AM
Super Moderator

ummmm ok, ive never even heard of it before

Old 07-07-2009, 09:57 AM

Really. I thought the web site was popular but I guess for older people who follow Farago. He used to be a columnist in one of California's newspaper but got fired for unfair car reviews.

Old 07-14-2009, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by BEAT
Really. I thought the web site was popular but I guess for older people who follow Farago. He used to be a columnist in one of California's newspaper but got fired for unfair car reviews.
who cares a cars a car...

f**k everything drive a huffy

Old 07-15-2009, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by tidus10
who cares a cars a car...

f**k everything drive a huffy
Agreed.
I don't choose my cars out of anybody else's opionions beside my own. I can give you a review about mitsu as well, Alot of their cars do suck royally. They have been known for makeing ****ty cheap quality and unreliable cars. That is finally just now starting to fade

Old 07-15-2009, 07:46 AM

TRUE Mitsubishi cars sucks but only in America. I live in other countries before and they have Mitsu cars that are better than what we have in USA.

The Pajero,Celeste,Lancers etc etc.

And Remember you are on a web site that is under "Mitsubishi" I wouldn't back stab a web site that you usually hang around.

Car reviewers makes a lot of money if NO ONE read their articles they wouldn't exist like Farago and Especially Top Gear or Speed Channel. SO, people read their reviews.

BESIDE this f!@#$k Mitsubishi DOESN'T only make cars. They have a Wide range of products from HVAC products to portable generators.

Even if they failed to sell cars their Name will always be with the Consumer.

that's a Fack (a word combination of F__k and Facts).

Last edited by BEAT; 07-15-2009 at 07:55 AM.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:09 AM

TRUE Mitsubishi cars sucks but only in America. I live in other countries before and they have Mitsu cars that are better than what we have in USA.

The Pajero,Celeste,Lancers etc etc.

And Remember you are on a web site that is under "Mitsubishi" I wouldn't back stab a web site that you usually hang around.

Car reviewers makes a lot of money if NO ONE read their articles they wouldn't exist like Farago and Especially Top Gear or Speed Channel. SO, people read their reviews.

BESIDE this f!@#$k Mitsubishi DOESN'T only make cars. They have a Wide range of products from HVAC products to portable generators.

Even if they failed to sell cars their Name will always be with the Consumer.

that's a Fack (a word combination of F__k and Facts).
Its just the same with other makers in the U.S. Mitsubishi just plain sucks, not back stabbing at all they just do in the U.S. It is not a secret but what did you expect from the company that makes your VCR and TV lmao. Overseas has all the better cars. American cars here can suck but over seas they get american cars we that we do not and they are much better than what we are offered.

Its just the way it is. I know I didnt buy my Evo for reliablility (even though it is one of the more reliable cars they have, and is the most reliable 'sports' car they have ever offered) I bought my 3G's for reliablility what is sad is they broke more parts than my Evo which was pretty modded.

Old 07-15-2009, 09:30 PM

just like most suckers i joined this site when i though my mitsu was great but lets face it the car blows, a complete money pit, the only thing thats lasted is the body surprisingly... now that ive ranted i come back here for the old friends that ive gained from this site... and also keep in mind m8 i came to this site when it was actually active and we had tons of new members and contributors and now that it is very very slow and no longer fun.. why the hell not bash it..

Old 07-16-2009, 12:17 PM

My Mitsu is fine you just have to take care of it. I have 52,000 miles on my 08 Lancer. Never had any problems

I had a 1999 Mitsubishi Mirage spent almost $2,000 to make it faster and it was.

I never had any problems with MY MITSUBISHI CARS. if you have one sorry to hear that.

YES IT IS KIND OF HYPOCRITE TO BE A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM AND YOU BASH MITSUBISHI.
tell me does it make any sense. Just like saying I love my girlfriend but I hate her.

Last edited by BEAT; 07-16-2009 at 12:21 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:30 AM
Super Moderator

As much as I've gone through with my car, you HAVE to give it credit. It's 21 years old, the previous owner and probably the owner before him beat the **** out of it. The maintenance was done poorly, if at all, and therefore it showed. Now I've rebuilt the engine and fixed the small problems that the car had when I got it and everything is running great. I couldn't be happier with my Conquest and if I had the time and $ for the fuel I'd take her cross country just because I know she'd have no problem with it.

I think most cars will last near indefinitely if properly cared for. Case in point: Dodge Neon. One of the driving schools out here had it as their only student driver. The car was wrecked a couple times, driven hard, and tested I'm sure to the braking and engine limits. They got the body work done as needed (they even had a pissed off student kick dents into it once), got regular oil and trans fluid changes, and generally kept up on maintenance. Tune ups, air filters, belts, everything. That car last I saw it had over 300k on the clock and still running strong as the day it came off the lot. Never had any major work done. Engine and trans still original. The only reason the school traded it in is that they wanted to update and get a newer car. Now ponder it for a minute. THE crappiest car EVER made by Dodge (other than the K Car but that was their saving grace in the 80's so it really doesn't count. It's crappy just because of mass production numbers and the fact that there were just different bodies but the same chassis/drive train for all of them) and yet it was WELL on it's way to 1/2 a million miles on the factory drive train. If that doesn't say something about proper maintenance and care, I don't know what does.

Quick Reply: The truth about cars and mr. Farago