Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Turbo Lag

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 03:49 PM
Default RE: Turbo Lag

ORIGINAL: Sebba

Dude... i think you give cops waaay too much credit
its not that. I know plenty of cops personally. they are lazy not stupid. the chance of getting a complete jackass is like under 1percent. its what they do for a living all day every day and they were all young and dumb once. laziness period that is why he got away with this I am 100percent possitive

Old 01-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Banned

Maybe so

Old 01-08-2008, 05:12 PM

Maybe so
when it comes to "work" we all copp out sometimes. even with school work. You know there are times where you just dont feel like it since you do it every day. In this case even if the cop didnt know WTF boost ment he still knew it was a crock of ****, because if he felt is was the honest truth then that car would not have been driven home. It becomes there job to not allow you to drive off if it is unsafe to the road and its drivers. TE had got into a fender bender and had to fight the cop to drive his car home which had no front bumper any more half headlights and a folded hood it took alot to get the cop to finally say ok, and he told them that he only needed to drive 1 mile down the road (which was a lie to get out of there).

Funny story here... yes , but po po was not fooled he was just lazy.

Old 01-08-2008, 05:29 PM
Banned

Thats really sad

Old 01-08-2008, 05:37 PM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

Maybe so
when it comes to "work" we all copp out sometimes. even with school work. You know there are times where you just dont feel like it since you do it every day. In this case even if the cop didnt know WTF boost ment he still knew it was a crock of ****, because if he felt is was the honest truth then that car would not have been driven home. It becomes there job to not allow you to drive off if it is unsafe to the road and its drivers. TE had got into a fender bender and had to fight the cop to drive his car home which had no front bumper any more half headlights and a folded hood it took alot to get the cop to finally say ok, and he told them that he only needed to drive 1 mile down the road (which was a lie to get out of there).

so he hates his job and wants to move on and cruise around? and not put up with peoples ****? like he doesnt care anymore

Old 01-08-2008, 06:12 PM

ORIGINAL: jpmontero98

Maybe so

so he hates his job and wants to move on and cruise around? and not put up with peoples ****? like he doesnt care anymore
No it has nothing to do with hating your job at all. It actually more than likly the paperwork that he hates as most of us do. My jb requires alot of paperwork and i dont do it all the time because it sucks granted it is only a matter of writing about 5 minutes if that its just a pain in tha ***** to do sometimes when there is other things I need to get done.

Not only that but think about it. in a shift he prob stops quite a few people for similar things No cop writes up every person they stop for speeding. Why? not because the driver has a good reason or excuse I know that. If they dont give you anything at all not even a written warning then its lazyness. Because they are supposed to write up a warnings and most dont its either they are lazy and dont bother or if they are going to take the time to write anything then why write a warning, they usually jump write to the tickets. A written warning is only usually given from the cool guys.

It has nothing to do with hating your job or life for that matter. I like my job, I dont fill out paperwork in full EVER I do most of it but never all of it. same with school work there are times where you just dont feel like doing something (not that I liked school , but just saying) It happens in everyones everyday life. People are lazy at times, some are all the time. its just like cutting corners with things too lazy to do it write. Kinda like with my Evos valve cover. I was going to paint it last year. and Plan to now this winter BUT I havent even started nt because I hate to work on my car (I love too) but because I dont feel like being bothered taking the VC off again, yes that is lazy and it is an easy removal but again just the point.

Cops are prob alot of times more lazy than most people. esspecailly late nighters. how many do you see sleeping, when they could be easily doing something? Isee itall the time. Hell I sleep in my work van too lol.

Nobody wants to put up with peoples ****, nobody even if its part of there job. again in refference to my job. I fix and install cable phone and internet. Doesnt mean I want to put up with the scumming peices of **** that I do. I go into the ****hole houses that I can prob catch some nasty things from all for there TVs. Honestly i dont care that much. Some places I will take my time do a top notch job, but in those ****hole places you can garantee the cables are tossed all oer the place not neat and all done for the fastest way for me to get and and get out. I can care less weather or not your computer is working as long as mine hooks up and works lol. Same goes with charging people. i have the final say weather someone gets charged for not. I never charge anyone im talking like 98% i dont charge. company policy is to charge everyone. I only do if the customer is a dick, of the house is so discuting that I want to puke. Actually this will make a good thread for another time. I gonna start taking pics of how nasty these places can be. I bet everyone will be shocked what I have to walk into in a day

PS I know I am hooked on fonics lol Why does it always look like my typeing is some sort of ghetto slang or something. Missing letters everywhere. I swear my computer doesnt always type them but I never proof read either or fix the issues lol

Old 01-08-2008, 10:06 PM

LOL to the last part. but yeah i agree cops aren't dumb. i no cuz i live with one and it SUX BALLZ

Old 01-08-2008, 10:29 PM

mainly it is a matter of respect... if you are polite to them, you have a better chance of getting no ticket.. but if your an ***, you better bet your *** ur gonna get a ticket

Old 01-08-2008, 10:51 PM

PS I know I am hooked on fonics lol Why does it always look like my typeing is some sort of ghetto slang or something. Missing letters everywhere. I swear my computer doesnt always type them but I never proof read either or fix the issues lol

Old 01-11-2008, 11:02 AM

Never heard such B.S. in my life but glad it worked out for ya...way to sell it to the cop man!

Quick Reply: Turbo Lag