Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

the UK trunk badge on my car

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2006, 04:38 AM
Default RE: the UK trunk badge on my car

OCD = Over Compulsive Disorder.

there are different types of OCD. Somepeople are OCD who need things clean all the time, others (like you mike) need things straight and perfect, no flaws!!, and the worse cases are people who must have a certain routine. I knew a chick who was so OCD the only way she slept at night is if she walked into her room, got out her PJs, turned on her bathroom light, etc etc etc. a whole crazy routine and if it was messed up she had to start over again. crazy.

that's what OCD is

Old 04-23-2006, 09:22 AM

ORIGINAL: PooT_Nation

OCD = Over Compulsive Disorder.

there are different types of OCD. Somepeople are OCD who need things clean all the time, others (like you mike) need things straight and perfect, no flaws!!, and the worse cases are people who must have a certain routine. I knew a chick who was so OCD the only way she slept at night is if she walked into her room, got out her PJs, turned on her bathroom light, etc etc etc. a whole crazy routine and if it was messed up she had to start over again. crazy.

that's what OCD is
I guess I am both ways. because my car CANT be dirty or it will kill me. and I didnt want the badge to look hacked since it wasnt straight so I had to fix it

Old 04-23-2006, 10:08 AM

its not Over Compulsive Disorder its Obsessive-compulsive Disorder and the definitions are
The typical OCD sufferer performs tasks (or compulsions) to seek relief from obsessions. To others, these tasks may appear odd and unnecessary. But for the sufferer, such tasks can feel critically important, and must be performed in particular ways to ward off dire consequences and to stop the stress from building up. Examples of these tasks: repeatedly checking that one's parked car has been locked before leaving it; turning lights on and off a set number of times before exiting a room; repeatedly washing hands at regular intervals throughout the day.

Another symptom of the disorder is fear of contamination; some sufferers may fear the presence of human body secretion such as saliva, sweat, tears or mucus, or excretions such as urine or feces. Some OCD sufferers even fear the soap they're using is contaminated. Click Here for more informartion on OCD

and i too have a slight OCD its not much i just need things to get a certain way sometimes or elts it freaks me out :-p

and yes mike it meant retarded lol

Old 04-23-2006, 10:46 PM
Super Moderator

im not OCD i just like to have things clean....is that so wrong

Old 04-24-2006, 12:08 AM

aww thanks for the correction tidus.

drrr haven't been on the smart side in the last couple of days. College rejection takes it out of you. lol

Old 04-24-2006, 09:28 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: PooT_Nation

aww thanks for the correction tidus.

drrr haven't been on the smart side in the last couple of days. College rejection takes it out of you. lol
i here that!!

Old 04-25-2006, 06:48 PM

looks sweet

Old 04-29-2006, 03:10 PM

just wondering but why is there a neon in the garage when the evo is outside? evo>neon...?

Old 05-02-2006, 08:32 AM

he's a secret neon driver..nah i believe if i remeber thats his sisters car...and he gets put outside..that would also explain why he is getting sun blotches[:'(]

Old 05-02-2006, 08:42 AM

wow i don't thinki could handle that situation...unless that is one impressive fricken neon i would say that you should just take over the garage and give that evo the shade it deserves.

Quick Reply: the UK trunk badge on my car