Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

v6 cyclone engine?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2003, 04:59 PM
Default v6 cyclone engine?

an 8v V6 eh....thats pretty amazing....but basicly u should research befor u post....and the intake might have been swaped on there....because i currently have a cyclone intake sitting in my room awaiting to be put on my hybrid which is sitting right by it....</P>

If anyone knows where i can fine myself a 95' EPROM ECU from a GSX or GST pleas let me kno...thats all im waiting on to swap my motor in</P>

Old 01-12-2004, 09:43 PM

Chrysler no longer uses mitusishi or vice versa it was either 97 or 98 the eclipse no longer had chrysler engines</P>

I never seen a GM with a Mitsu Engine but then again i work for mitsu and not GM</P>

now i'm a proud American but i have to say this, just about any american car is built in either mexico or canada now how American is that ? </P>

where on the other hand a good portion of the (RICE) cars are built right here on our soil so</P>

which cars are really American cars,</P>

I do know that My Big Block Chevelle is American because it was built with My 2 American bornHands In my American soil based garage with all American Manufactured parts and paid for with US In God We Trust Dollars </P>

</P>

food for thought </P>

Rick</P>

Old 01-13-2004, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Mitsu-Tech

Chrysler no longer uses mitusishi or vice versa it was either 97 or 98 the eclipse no longer had chrysler engines</P>

I never seen a GM with a Mitsu Engine but then again i work for mitsu and not GM</P>

now i'm a proud American but i have to say this, just about any american car is built in either mexico or canada now how American is that ? </P>

where on the other hand a good portion of the (RICE) cars are built right here on our soil so</P>

which cars are really American cars,</P>

I do know that My Big Block Chevelle is American because it was built with My 2 American bornHands In my American soil based garage with all American Manufactured parts and paid for with US In God We Trust Dollars </P>

</P>

food for thought </P>

Rick</P>

</P>

The Chrysler Sebring if I remeber right still uses a Mitsubishi engine. </P>

Old 03-02-2004, 01:42 PM

The Eagle talon use a mitsu engine same as the eclipse uh???

Old 03-03-2004, 01:24 AM

Eclipses stopped using chrysler engines when the 3g's came out. So production-wise, in 2000 the eclipses used mitsu engines in all models. However, since the DSM factory dissolved in 1998(technically in the mid 1997), i always did wonder where the 99 eclipses got their engines from. I know they're 420As, and i know that the factory was over with in 98, but it doesn't make sense?!?! Also, did MMCA come about in 2000 because the dsm factory shut down?(Mitsu-tech i'm looking to you)