Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Welcome Caliente Automotive Concepts To The Site!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2005, 05:44 PM
Default Welcome Caliente Automotive Concepts To The Site!!

Please welcome Caliente Automotive Concepts to Mitsubishi Forum!! Please stop by their site and pick up something for your car and tell them MitsubishiForum.com sent you!! Thanks so much for supporting the sponsors that support us!!

~Amanda

Old 10-12-2005, 06:01 PM
Default RE: Welcome Caliente Automotive Concepts To The Site!!

Hello everyone I just wanted to quickly introduce myself, Noah, and my company, Caliente Automotive Concepts. We specialize in performance products for most Japaneese Imports as well as some Domestics.

Please visit our site, www.calienteautomotive.com, for an overview of what we offer but keep in mind that anything you want that you don't see on the site just ask. We can get just about everything out there and if we don't have a source we can usually find one to fulfill your request.

I pride myself on providing the absolute best customer service possible and very competitive prices. Please give us a try on your next purchase, you won't be disappointed.

Please keep an eye out for Specials that will be posted shortly.

Thanks,
Noah

Ph. 480-219-6652
www.calienteautomotive.com

Old 10-13-2005, 09:41 AM
Default RE: Welcome Caliente Automotive Concepts To The Site!!

Welcome to our site.

I got a chance to thoroughly look at the contests of Caliente Automotive, and I have to admit, it looks like a very good source for parts. I especially liked your wheels and tires section. Great place for a guy on a budget to add a little pimp to his ride. After I do a little saving up, I think I'll be visiting your site much more often.