Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Well today was interesting...

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 09:57 PM
Banned
Default Well today was interesting...

Before I explain todays events im going to update on a little history.

When i left the UK everything was nice and calm. As soon as i leave everything starts going to hell. Some local **** started calling themselves the local 'crew'. So I told them what a joke they where and how i was going to change everything when i get back... yes i ran my mouth a little.

So i get to the UK on the 25th of June. On roughly the 18th of July i see this ****** crew. I walk upto the guy i had spoken to before and he is begging for a fight. I just laughed in his face and told him to go home before he makes a dick out of himself. Not so shortly after, 3 of his friends show up. This is where he decides to make his move. Anyone knows 4 on 1 has only 1 likely outcome. Needless to say i got the **** kicked out of me.

After this, word got out about what happend to me and this pissed off a lot of people. Not to mention everyone was laughing at them because they needed 4 people to take me down. So instead of having my friends take care of them i decided to take care of things myselfand not be a cowardly *** like the rest of them. So a week later i decided to go out looking for them one by one. So one by one i kicked all their asses andtook all their stuff (told them to empty their pockets and put them on the floor). Further adding to their humiliation. I made it perfectly clear that this **** is going to stop. So for a while everyting was quiet and back to normal...

Then i get back from Morocco on the 9th and everything seems normal. So today i went out with a bunch of people (50+) and we all had a laugh and drank ourselves silly. Then one of the guys from this crew shows up with 2 of his friends, i say nothing and he just holds his hand out and says "sorry for everything, lets burry it" so i shook the guys hand and that was it. Then he tells me about a party going on about half a mile down the street being held by someone we both know... so i said ah why the **** not lets role. So i grab 2 of my friends and they tag along.This is where the 2 friends he was with decide to randomly start jogging ahead of me (i thought nothing of it). So i arrive at the corner of this guys street to see about 20+ guys all my size with weapons and all boozed and drugged up on god knows what. They start asking for me and i just hear "Seb run, they are going to kill you". So im like "awwwh F UCK!" (also confued as to why anything is still going on). Then about 3-4 of them start fighting with me and my buddy starts pulling them off and taking them down. Then i heard him say "Seb,f uck this mate get your a ss out of here". So i take off running in what ever direction and every single one of them starts chasing me... yippeee. Im sprinting my a ss off for i have no idea how long and i realise some dropped off and on top of that i had built up a distance. I start to slow down and wait for them to catch up (at this point its 4) i start fighting with them. Then it settles down and one grabs me by the throat and asks me what im doing here... i replied "Just seeing my friends before i leave". He then asks "why are you saying **** about ????" Now im really confused.... So then things start to kick off again and he asks me to kiss his shoes... i told him to go **** himself. He then proceeds to tell me that if im seen again im going to die.... hmmmm.... Then this nice dude opens his door to me and lets me in... as im standing in his living room i can hear the rest of the **** outside looking for me (they caught up finally). So i wait for things to calm down and he gives me a ride home.

So i get home and inspect my injuries.. turns out i only have a scratch on my arm from blocking... other than that i dont have a mark on me. How, i have NO idea.

I find out that all the people i left (the people i was with originally (aprox 50)) where all worried and looking for me.. so i call them and tell them everythings okay... i call my buddies that i was with when this all kicked off and told them to come to my place. He shows up covered in blood.

After he cleans himself up, the 3 of us sat down and tried to figure out what the hell happened. What im guessing is the 2 guys that ran ahead of us told the people at this party that i was planning to kick the crap out of this guy.... why they did that i have no idea.

Next time i may not be so lucky. Without a doubt if iwasnt able to run they would have killed me.

Just thought i would share my little adventure. Lets hope i dont die any time soon lol.

Old 08-10-2007, 10:20 PM
Default RE: Well today was interesting...

DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNN thats sounds like somethin from a movie or some ****

by the way welcome back

Old 08-10-2007, 10:28 PM
Banned

If anyone finds out about it, there is no telling what might happen.

Im debating what i should do next..... i dont want to hurt people

Old 08-10-2007, 10:29 PM

urs stoiry sounds like like u should be in oakland or somethin u should come back to the states

Old 08-10-2007, 10:31 PM
Banned

I leave the 14th....

Old 08-10-2007, 11:13 PM

wow that was like a action movie! fightin....the best way to handle things these days i suppose[:-]

Old 08-11-2007, 01:12 AM

Props for whippn *** and not be'n a p u ss y,(i like the empty ur pockets part), get ur as s back to SA, i might need ur help with something on my car one day and u being dead wont help me much will it mister??? lol

Old 08-11-2007, 01:15 AM

oh and i dont know if thats u in ur sig pic,but if it is,i say put ur old wresting attire on and have a royal rumble

Old 08-11-2007, 01:32 AM

***** f***a u should apply in a mortal combat movie that sounds insane gladu didnt get hurt....get a truck an run thier *** over or jump em one by one and what ****** 20 on 3???? thats f***

Old 08-11-2007, 05:53 AM
Banned

There isnt a lot i can do. At this point im not even dealing with people i know. Thats highly unusual because i have lived here for almost 15 years, and naturally you begin to know everyone.

I would be foolish to try and fight them. Regardless of it being cowardly, lets look at the numbers. I dont exactly have an army behind me.

I will make one promise though. If people have a problem with me, thats cool, you come to me. If anyone ever comes to my place of living where my family stays, i wont hesitate to kill them.

This mess is out of my control now. I have no idea why its even going on. I think its just someone doesnt want me around anymore.

Quick Reply: Well today was interesting...