Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What do you listen to?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 08:11 AM
Default What do you listen to?

I've seen threads like this on just about every board.....but here. I've seen some close to it but, not really. So, that leads to me this thread.

What do you listen to...
-when driving to work
-chillin' at the homestead
-when hangin' out with the peers on the weekends

-I listen to happy2bhardcore type techno in the morn to wake up, unless I'm on a "mission", then it's oldschool Metallica.
-I listen to a lot of different types of techno at home, mostly transcore.
-This depends on if I have a sudden chip on my shoulder, if not, more techno

I don't listen to a lot of the newer groups though. There are some that catch my ear for a moment but not much. I'm out of the hip hop scene and most of the mid 60s- late 70s music irks me nowadays. I have been known to play some 80s music though, lol.

So, let's hear 'em.

Old 04-25-2007, 09:48 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: What do you listen to?

i listen to almost anything, all off the ipod (when it actually worked) haha.

but now im stuck listening to the radio on my daily drives. At home its whaatever i have on the computer at random, which is all sorts of stuff from classic rock to country

Old 04-25-2007, 10:09 AM

i listen to everything any time basically lol
in the morning i try to find any station playing a song b/c i don't like talk radio. my drive to work is like 12 mins so i don't have time to "get into it" so there's no point. but i listen to everything from country, rap, r&b, hip hop, some techno, alternative, rock, classic rock, metal... i've been to rascal flatts concerts, cowboy mouth concerts, and ludacris concerts... i'm very versatile

Old 04-25-2007, 10:26 AM

Ill agree on pretty much everything Ron said there... minus the country type stuff.... never really a big fan. Though a definate on Silvers old school Metallica stuff... so long as Cliff Burton is in it. Never really liked Newstead all that much... and Robert Trujillo (or however you spell it) shoulda kept his *** in Suicidal Tendancies.

Old 04-25-2007, 10:32 AM

As long as it has a good beat I'll listen to just about anything from country to metallica.

Old 04-25-2007, 10:43 AM
Old 04-25-2007, 03:19 PM
Banned

Anything but country

Old 04-25-2007, 10:09 PM

Copied from my myspace:

HIM, AFI, Bravo Armada, Anberlin, Underoath, Iron Maiden, Underminded, Secret Lives of the Freemasons, Sick Of It All, Glory of This, The Bled, Norma Jean, Aiden, Fear Before the March of Flames, Death By Stereo, The Killers, The Huns, Alkaline Trio, Clutch, Valeyra, Through What Was, Aggro-Fate, Benison, Kill The Queen, Down, Slayer, Between the Buried and Me, And You Will Know us by the Trail of the Dead, DragonForce, Operatic, Magna Porta, Single Frame, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Every Time I Die, Avenged Sevenfold, 13 Deep, HuXley, Jimmy Eat World, Blink 182, Armor For Sleep, Another Big Machine, Meriwether, U2, KoRn, Taking Back Sunday, Blindside, Rise Against, L.A.O., MAE, As Cities Burn, Across Five Aprils, cKy, Atreyu, Silverstein, The Sleeping, Handgun Romance, The Bouncing Souls, The Planning Fallacy, On The Last Day, Action Action, The Black Maria, August Burns Red, As I Lay Dying, Haste the Day, Funeral For a Friend, Bleeding Through, Lamb of God, ZAO, In Flames, Greeley Estates, Revolution Mother, All That Remains, Chiodos, The Matches, Ever Be, Greeley Estates, The MovieLife, Silverstien

Old 04-25-2007, 10:13 PM

impressive list^ i like quite the amount of those bands

Old 04-26-2007, 12:12 AM

rap, hip-hop, r&b, sometimes classical, stuff from soundtracks you know the typical stuff

Quick Reply: What do you listen to?