Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What do your usernames signify?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2006, 04:06 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: What do your usernames signify?

Just do a google on Sanguinius. Now depending where you go you'll get either something about vampires or you'll get something about the founder of the Blood Angels (For anyone who DOESN'T play the Blood Angels are a faction of the Space Marines in the tabletop game Warhammer 40K.) I was really into the game at one point in time (Ws intent on building a ful regulation army including all different platoons and whatnot and paionting them myself). I also have the BA symbol tattooed on my left shoulder and on my right the symbol used for the tech marines of the Blood Angels. In it's own way it really kinda symbolizes me with the half vamp and half mech skull. Anyone that actually knows my knows I own very little clthingwise that has any type of color, I always have a chain with spikes, my watch has a chain bracelet attached to it and I'm pierced in a few different areas with more to come. So that's kinda how I got the SN. Also I've been using it for years and have it on quite a few other sites.

Old 04-02-2006, 04:15 PM

Blk=Black
Out
ride
0701=07/00/2001 when the car was made
Blkrideout is causeat nigth if i have no lights on you can't see the car great for following people and hiding from the cops.

Old 04-02-2006, 04:58 PM

i know your thinking of the indie band but it actually has little to do with it...

lol just thought id warn you this is gonna sound retarded but it was one of those things you just had to of been there..

Me and a friend of mine were riding to town one day and i passed a buick that was doing about 40 somewhere around 80 - 85 because the passing lane was so short, by that time a truck came flying toward us and i had to swerve back into the lane and about ran out of the road...so he looks over and me and says dude wtf get us killed why dont ya...about that time the radio guy announces "sound of settling" by death cab for cutie as being the next song..and my friend goes yea im in my damn death cab....Next week he goes and tells about the entire school about how crazy i am of a driver...Nothing else is said until the next weekend when i take a girl i was dating at the time out to eat, after i dropped her off i went back to that same guys house cuz he had like 7 or 8 people spending the night with him...and he goes "so howd she like the death cab?" and i said, "yea she loved it...that was my death cab for cutie" and we laughed forever over it...and the name has just stuck with my car ever since...kinda retarded but funny at the same time...

Old 04-02-2006, 07:32 PM

Cool stories. I always looked at some of the names and thought where the hell did they get that from? Now I know

Old 04-02-2006, 10:23 PM

I played a game called "RavenShield" and I need an alias that people don't recognize you as. I like the definition of Advocate, so i chose that to play under.. Then I just carried it on to other things.. I also use, boarder40oz. (Because I was huge into snowboarding.)

Old 04-03-2006, 12:37 AM

for the record, this name was born when I first got the internet when I was... god, young. Back on Windows 3.1 and 95.

Mysterio -- My favorite wrestler, Ray Mysterio Jr. (I do not even watch wrestling anymore, lol)

and

2099 -- From my favorite look for Spider-Man in Spider-Man 2099. I dont do the comic thing anymore, but that suit was still bad ***.

other forms include Mystterio2099 with two T's.

Old 04-03-2006, 09:41 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: mysterio2099

Mysterio -- My favorite wrestler, Ray Mysterio Jr. (I do not even watch wrestling anymore, lol)
i always wondered if that was why because i used to watch all that stuff and when i first was your name thats what it reminded me of

Old 04-04-2006, 08:31 AM

ORIGINAL: mysterio2099

i always thaught it was 'my sterio' lol just combined...it makes sence

Old 04-04-2006, 11:03 AM

LOL, omg dude.. I've never thought about that.. not once.. I've been saying "mysterio" for SO many years that it never occured to me. And yes, it does make a lot of sense for someone being on a car forum... The funny thing is though, I could care less about stereos, especially in my car. I stick with stock. Works just fine.

Old 04-04-2006, 09:13 PM
Super Moderator

I went teh wrestler route...

Quick Reply: What do your usernames signify?