Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What do your usernames signify?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 10:18 PM
Default RE: What do your usernames signify?

i never thaught about the wrestler..i just that cars.. sterios..my sterio :-)

Old 04-04-2006, 10:30 PM

Nubian= Black
Sith= huge Star Wars Fan
Lord= back to Star Wars again
If I had the power of the force I would use the whole "Force" not just the "Light Side"
I have had that name for years. Use it on games all the time!

I am aka SexyNubianBro I use that as my stage name when I dance or other type of web sites

Old 04-04-2006, 10:33 PM

your a dancer? you dont look like a dancer

and not to be racial. but i found it silly that the fact that you are black and you can only use the light/white side of the force.....i just thaught it was rather ironic..sorry i really didnt mean to be racial by that i just thaught it was a battle of the forces..sorta ish..

Old 04-04-2006, 11:07 PM

Jedi only use the light side of the force so they are limted. A Sith would use the force to how they see fit.
[IMG]local://upfiles/6592/2ABA244F6AFB49E2B0C09E8F6DE3EF74.jpg[/IMG]

This is one of my Business Cards. I started dancing years ago. I do it on and off. Hell it a great way to get free feels on women LOL
Easy extra money

Old 04-04-2006, 11:32 PM

OH WOW... your a umm stripper..??lol wow that was unexpected...wow...i thaught by dancer you mean like ballet or something...not stripping..lol..and yea i guess it does get free feels on women...i like how the card says 'females only' no gay guys for you nubian? lol

Old 04-05-2006, 06:21 AM

It all started back in 7th grade. I was walking to school and was hit by a passing motorist. At the same time a football game was going on at the high school i was walking next to. the car that hit me kept driving like there was no tomorrow, leaving me lying there. I don't remember getting hit. Po for the police man that came to my rescue. No it's not short for Po Po. I was lying there and i could only read his name badge for a split second until my eyes went blury. His name was Paul, but all i could say is Po...Po...Po.... When the guy hit me the game at the school was tied and went into overtime. giving PooT it's ot. for Overtime. and For Nation, it's my nation that I live in at the moment. But little do you peole all know....that this is just a crap load of bull**** i've been feeding you the last minute or two of your reading experience. hahaha, i'm sorry. It's 2 o'clock in the morning and i felt creative and wanted to f*** with you all. if this offends let me know and i'll take it off.
Really the name PooT comes from a word I made up, or think i made up, back in highschool, I just turned woot into poot. and, yes, i am in the nation of poot. I am poot_nation.

Old 04-05-2006, 08:20 AM

paul overtim nation.....lol..and dont take it off... nubian is the designated stripper of the site now

Old 04-05-2006, 09:19 AM
Super Moderator

i was calling bul**** on that story even before you said it, LOL

Old 04-05-2006, 10:01 AM

i didnt really read it all cept for the last lines.. thats all i ever do....

Old 04-05-2006, 10:35 AM
Super Moderator

well i know now to keep my answers to tidus very short. Especially if he really is going to only read the end of the paragraph. So wait that would mean that what i am typing right now he isnt even going to read. So why would i even bother typing it, idk. well staying on topic did we even ever find out where tidus's name came from. I cant remeber. Anyway ill try and rap up this rant becuase i now know he wont even read it anyway. So tidus since this is the only sentence you will read i will just say [sm=hiya.gif]

Quick Reply: What do your usernames signify?