Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What gets on YOUR nerves??

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2005, 01:29 AM
Default RE: What gets on YOUR nerves??

The one thing that really annoys me...

Is when I say something really intelligent and funny, but only person hears me, so they repeat what I just said and then they get all the praise!

Oh and how could I have forgotten, those damn EXCELS!

< Message edited by Tmann26 -- 4/26/2005 6:49:41 PM >

Old 05-04-2005, 01:31 AM

YAY!!! PRAISE!!! YOU'RE AWESOME Tmann26! LMAO, just kidding, I know what ya mean GETNKD... but I couldn't resist

Old 05-05-2005, 10:56 AM
Super Moderator

Dishonest and ***** cops (I.E. the ones that pull you for a burnt out headlight and instead of saying "Hey your headlight is out why don't you go fix it they run your liscense give you a ticket for driving on a suspended liscense and send you to jail for a few days, and the ones that come to a red light flip thier lights on get through the light and turn the lights off again and keep going).

Old 05-05-2005, 11:06 AM

I know a few of those cops....I had a campus cop pull me over once, the *** wasnt even allowed to carry a firearm but anyways, saw that I had a couple days left to pay a speeding ticket amd decided to arrest me, for get this, driving on a suspended license. My license wasnt even suspended, Can u say LAWSUIT!!!! needless to say that ***** doesnt work for that dept anymore.

Old 05-05-2005, 07:50 PM
Administrator

where i went to school, campus cops were also city of pittsburgh police...they wore kevlar vests and were not hesitant to beat someone down...i was fortunate enough to taste the blunt and of a night sitck once...damn resisting arrest...[:@]

Old 05-06-2005, 09:54 AM

What ? ...you resisted arrest, or they beat you up with a night-stick and then said you were resisting arrest ?

I hate cops, they are very expensive people.

When I see a cop I usually go the other way,
and don't ever make eye contact ! [>:]

DT

Old 05-06-2005, 11:44 AM
Administrator

ok.,..i dont have hair...evidently there was a shooting involving a skinhead at a local hip hop club...

shortly after, i was (very drunk) walking home from the bar when i was involved with an altercation with some people sitting on a deck at the end of a big party...they were also very drunk...words were said, and one of the kids came down off the porch with a gun...my roommate freaked and ran and i, who recognized that it was a pellet gun charged him, and took it from him...we were broken up...he apologized...all was fine...but evidently one of the neighbors saw us wrestling around, and saw me come up with what looked like a gun..and she called the cops...so as i was continuing to walk home, the police found me, and convinved that i was the shooter, jumped me...my roommate had come bacjk looking for me, and the guy who i had gotten in the fight with had even come out to the street to tell them that i wasnt involved in any shooting...they told them both to leave or they woudl be arrested as well...my roommate stayed and was handcuffed...as i was held face down, searched, my wallet emptied, and everytime i would move, i got hit with the stick, or they would shove my face into the street...when they were done, (after they had takene very cent that i had) i was told to leave or i would be arrested for drunken disorderly...i staggered home with my nose and mouth bloody...both eyes swelled almost completely shut, and he entire back of my head black and blue...when i got home we woke up a sober roommate and he called the police and said that we wanted to file a complaint, and the pigs said someone woudl be right out. about 10 minutes later...2 cops showed up...the two that held me down while i was searched....they told me that they followed procedure tio the T, and if i wanted i could file charges, but "considering how drunk you were, your case wont hold up. so go inside, and go to bed"...

i detest police...theyre only slightly better than lawyers, and car salesman.

Old 05-06-2005, 05:33 PM

Yeah, as bad as cops are, lawyers are worse [:-]

by far ! [:@]

Who was it that said "but first of all we must shoot all of the lawyers".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where'd you go to school, on campus in Oakland maybe ? (like Pitt?)
or what ?

(I used to work in Oakland)DT

Old 05-06-2005, 06:08 PM
Administrator

yep...panther proud...

ironically, i got beaten down by the cops and two "G's" on york way...runs from louisa to bates...the "G's" left me for dead..and i had to have glass removed from my right eye, and a ton of stitches after them...the only difference, the cops helped me up...[:@]

i lived in the hood on chesterfield for 5 years...was jumped twice by night trash...once by cops...was shot at once...but i got out of school with just some bumps bruises and a knee that is about 80% man made...panther hockey...[sm=groupwave.gif]

Old 05-07-2005, 08:03 PM

yea, get this one, i got pulled over by a PARK RANGER........ yea, no ****, supposedly i ran a stop sign and was doin 45 in a 20, bull****, but anyway, this dick called his supervisor over and proceeded to search my car for 45 min. when he didnt find anything he searched me and my buddy, then searched the car again........ if thats not enough **** to go thru, he then found my criminal law books and told me he was gonna give ME a break cause im trying to get into that field...... so then he gives me a ticket for running a stop sign, cause he couldnt get **** else on me........ i cant wait to walk into that courtroom and tell the judge why i was pulled over and searched....... should be interesting........

Quick Reply: What gets on YOUR nerves??