Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What has happened to the world..

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 12:35 AM
Default What has happened to the world..

Darrent Williams shot in a driveby!?!

Sad that he had to get kicked out of the playoffs, but just devastating for his family and friends that have to live without him.. Its sad that there is so much of that out there.

Old 01-02-2007, 12:38 AM
Default RE: What has happened to the world..

who? whaa? riiiiight..

Old 01-02-2007, 12:40 AM

he was a cornerback for the Denver Broncos... He was shot in a driveby on monday morning, less than 24 hours after losing the last game of the regular season taking denver out of the playoffs..

Old 01-02-2007, 12:57 AM

no wonder why he got shot...bitch sucked...endo story :-)

Old 01-02-2007, 02:07 AM

ok thats about the most heartless thing you could say about some one who was just shot.....

Old 01-02-2007, 02:16 AM
Banned

Tidus you insensative *****. I hope some****** pops your *** next time. Maybe then you will show a little more emotion to the subject huh? *******

As for what has happend to the world... i PMed you lol.

Old 01-02-2007, 04:30 PM

y does it have to be a ****er that pops him y not a white guy or asian? but yes that was bad to say

Old 01-02-2007, 05:13 PM

ORIGINAL: ba3kgt

y does it have to be a ****er that pops him y not a white guy or asian? but yes that was bad to say
No offense to anyone here but here is how I see it
The white people dont shoot each other when a white man kills it is some sick thing like chopping up a body and saving it in a freezer or something nuts like that. The whites are more nuts than a black man who does a driveby.

I can say that and I am white. I have no trouble saying white murderers are more crazy most of the time.

Now every one lets not get racial on this subject. Tidus grow up man that is pretty shallow. He has more talent than you could ever dream of

Old 01-02-2007, 05:36 PM
Banned

Thank you for not being a dumbass on this one. At least you arent a narrow minded ignorant fool. You cant argue with the truth.

Old 01-02-2007, 07:43 PM

ORIGINAL: Sebba

Thank you for not being a dumbass on this one. At least you arent a narrow minded ignorant fool. You cant argue with the truth.
well I didnt like some things of your comment either but I didnt want to start and argument because what Tidus said was very uncalled for and ignorant. Im sure everyone may say something racial or what ever wheather they mean in or joke about it or whatever this is the internet so if you want to be racial in anyway keep it at home please

Quick Reply: What has happened to the world..