Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

whats up whats up

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009 | 11:09 AM
|
Default whats up whats up

what's goin on guys?? long time, i know. I've been living the life of a broke college kid so... no internet for me most of the time. Just thought i'd get on here, say hey and let everybody know what's goin on.
Well, I'm leaving good ole South Carolina the second week of September to move to Orlando, FL for a year and 2 1/2 months. I'll be attending Universal Technical Institue. I'm going for basic automotive, performance, and the BMW Fast Track. The hope is that I can get a spot on the BMW R&D team when I get out but i'll settle for any automotive technician job with them. I'm not sure where i'm going to be moving to once school is finished. It really depends on where BMW wants to put me.

As for the car... the 99-00 ek front end is on. Not a whole lot new with the car. I just got a Skunk2 Chipped P28 ecu that has livened the car up a bit. I also just installed my new Mishimoto Radiator. I have about a day left of working on my right fender to get it all finished up but once I get it done... I already have the money saved for a Championship White paint job. Body work isn't as hard as everybody has made it out to be. I've been working on my car all myself and doing every bit of work myself. I've learned how to fiberglass, use filler, and putty. It's not hard, just patient work. I already have my CF grille and CF Mugen front lip that will be going on it once it's painted. Along with my CF hood... it should all look pretty good paired with my bronze Konigs.

I just got and installed some new Hawk Brake pads along with some Cryotreated Powerslot Rotors. They make for a great braking system!! I though my clutch was going out so I also have an ACT SD Clutch sitting in my room but found out that the clutch was not slipping... the car just wasn't warmed up lol.

Anyways, that's whats going on. Hope all is well with everybody.

Mike - hows the poopra coming along?

John - has your car gotten any pinker?

Sebba - well, i'm sure ur still a cool ******** lol. you ever get another car?

Old 06-18-2009 | 11:21 AM
Super Moderator

nope, my car hasnt even been out of the garage since the last time you were on here, haha.

Old 06-18-2009 | 11:28 AM
|

what are you driving around than? and why arent you driving it?

Old 06-18-2009 | 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by RCJr9186
what are you driving around than? and why arent you driving it?
common m8, you should know that both him and mike are huuge vaginas when it comes to driving their cars...

good to see you again m8 good luck with classes

Old 06-18-2009 | 02:20 PM
|

i know that they definatly do baby their cars... but the snow is gone and its warming up. time to get the toys out.

Old 06-18-2009 | 03:29 PM
Super Moderator

well my car hasnt run in over a year. Still working on the project. So just the DD for now

Old 06-19-2009 | 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by TheEngineer
well my car hasnt run in over a year. Still working on the project. So just the DD for now
huh why doesnt it run?

Old 06-19-2009 | 05:22 PM

O town huh? I bet youll like it there and want to stay. It is a very nice area and the car seen is like non other on the east coast. Look up saturdays Mama B's meets and go. All I can say is holy crap!!!!.

as far as the supra. I drive it every now and then. Prob put 3-4k miles on the car total since I bought it. As for the mods its just intake exhaust and its all about the same as it was back last time you checked in here. I have spent alot of money on small crap just cleaning the car up. It is getting quite annoying actually lol. I plan to put the supra up for sale in the coming few months. I want to start saving for a house and I dont own much on the supra so a good start would be taking the left over cash and putting it away. I have been tossing the idea around of moving and buying a home in Tampa and living down there again.

We will have to see. If you know anyone looking for a supra (including yourself) let me know. price will be lowish $20ks

Old 06-19-2009 | 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by tidus10
huh why doesnt it run?
Cause John is to lazy to go work on his car. and when he actually did work on he he royally jacked up all the electrical wiring. hahahahahaha.

Old 06-19-2009 | 09:13 PM
Banned

Man I miss the OG's of this place. I have mellowed out a lot too : )

These next few weeks are probably going to be the best time of my life. On the 27th I move into my own place... and it's so f-ing gorgeous. I feel as if I should be slumming it or something, but because I got all these scholarhips it paved the way for some bad *** accomodations.

As far as a car, well that will have to come before I move. The clock is ticking fellas.

Ron, for the love of God please tell me you have a security system? Honda's are getting stolen more and more frequently. I would hate to see that happen to you dude, especially after everything you have been through.

Hope all is well.

Oh, and TE, put your ****ing car together already.

Quick Reply: whats up whats up