Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

whats up whats up

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009 | 10:20 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by EMonz57
oh... do tell. I didn't hear about that.

I assume he is fine since he is posting in the same form as always. So in that case pics and info lol. Sebba, accidents happen we've all seen em and been in them.
Yeah he's fine, http://www.dsmtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216507

Old 07-22-2009 | 10:21 PM
|

THIS is exactly why I stopped posting on the internet. A simple update on what's going on with me in the car world turns into a pissing contest. Why can you all just stfu and be happy for one another?

Joshewuh, you are kind of a dick, but so is Sebba. Contrags on the X, I hope it's working out for you.

Sebba, no I don't have a security system but if you saw my car in person.... it's the last thing you would ever think to steal! It's still flat black. The front end is on but I'm still waiting to do some last touching up on the fenders. (teaching yourself to fiberglass and do body work is a tedious process). There is no stereo, no ac, no ps. It's not pretty, period. BUT! There are some very unhappy 10' Mustang GT owners driving around the streets of SC. :-D. My car isn't pretty but if you have been here long enough to remember my eclipse and everything was done to it... you can understand why I took care of the motor before a paint job.

Mike, glad to see that you are still babing your cars. (even though I would have probably already been to the 600hp mark lol) But it's better in the long run.

John, get that thing running already! Even though you don't drive it very much when you can. It's still a good time to take it for a spin once in a while.

Hope everybody is doing well. And yes, this site has died. I think it started going downhill right about the time that I left

Old 07-22-2009 | 10:23 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by RCJr9186
THIS is exactly why I stopped posting on the internet. A simple update on what's going on with me in the car world turns into a pissing contest. Why can you all just stfu and be happy for one another?

Joshewuh, you are kind of a dick, but so is Sebba. Contrags on the X, I hope it's working out for you.

Sebba, no I don't have a security system but if you saw my car in person.... it's the last thing you would ever think to steal! It's still flat black. The front end is on but I'm still waiting to do some last touching up on the fenders. (teaching yourself to fiberglass and do body work is a tedious process). There is no stereo, no ac, no ps. It's not pretty, period. BUT! There are some very unhappy 10' Mustang GT owners driving around the streets of SC. :-D. My car isn't pretty but if you have been here long enough to remember my eclipse and everything was done to it... you can understand why I took care of the motor before a paint job.

Mike, glad to see that you are still babing your cars. (even though I would have probably already been to the 600hp mark lol) But it's better in the long run.

John, get that thing running already! Even though you don't drive it very much when you can. It's still a good time to take it for a spin once in a while.

Hope everybody is doing well. And yes, this site has died. I think it started going downhill right about the time that I left

Yeah its pretty bad, no one stays around anymore.

Old 07-22-2009 | 10:31 PM
Banned

I don't want to talk about it.

Old 07-22-2009 | 10:34 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Sebba
Dude it happens, at least your g/f didn't plow into your car.

Old 07-23-2009 | 07:54 AM

Why not? It happens to everyone. Hell, TE has been in like 9 or 10 no lie.

EDIT, After reading some of the DSM talk thread now I see why you wont talk about it. Because people called you a retard for your actions after. Gotta say I agree with them but hey

Last edited by EMonz57; 07-23-2009 at 08:13 AM.
Old 07-23-2009 | 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by RCJr9186

I am not trying to start a pissing match with anyone. I am happy for sebba for getting a car finally ect ect.

As for my car. I highly doubt you would be anywhere close to 600WHP by now lol. The car has required more time fixing small things up than you can imagine. Not only that but the car is costly as are the parts from toyota that I have paid for thus far. Yes I could have gone single but that has not been my focus. When I bought the car modding it was on the back burner from the start asside from getting the junk trashed intake he had and putting an exhaust on it. I have the money in my account to make more than 600WHP ,but I am saving for a house which is becomeing more important to me -not sure how the hell that happend-

My supra will be for sale very very soon, and at a pretty good price too for a 6speed.

Old 07-23-2009 | 03:49 PM
Super Moderator

OMG this is Epic!!! Classic Sebba
http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=18784

Old 07-23-2009 | 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by TheEngineer
Check out the throw back bro!!!!! LMAO

Old 07-23-2009 | 05:54 PM
Banned

It was 4 years ago.