Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Where we all from?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 02:20 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Where we all from?

so are you more of a basketball guy than a football guy? cu i know that auburn has a good basketball program whereas alabama has a good football program

Old 03-24-2006, 02:22 PM

you don't think Auburn has a good football team?... dude, the Alabam/Auburn rivalry is only one of the biggest, if not THE biggest, in college football.. Auburn kicks Bama's ***... Bama kicks Auburn's ***... its all for a year's worth of bragging rights.. They're both about the same, just depends on the year is all.

I'm actually not a big sports fan at all, but when it comes to Auburn or Alabama, I go for Auburn.

Old 03-24-2006, 02:25 PM
Super Moderator

i love good rivalries. Up here its the red sox and the ****in yanks. Nothing better than when you drive around here and see someone with a yankees suck bumper sticker. LOL

Old 03-24-2006, 02:27 PM

....So where does everyone else live? (trying to stay on topic... wouldn't want to **** off Sang... )

Old 03-24-2006, 08:17 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: sunshinee

Sang what part of VA are you from? I have family down south ...and I go down every June near the Lexington area ....I love VA
Virginia Beach oceanfront area

Old 03-24-2006, 08:28 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: mysterio2099

I'm sure Sang will be around in a bit to bitch and close the thread... he always does... he loves doing it... lets him show his "power" ...
If you have such a problem with the mods/Admins doing their JOB then feel free to carry yourself to an unmoderated forum and say what you wish to whomever you wish. As of yet I've not seen you put anything of substance in these forums nor help anyone here with any knowledge. If you enjoy being a dick then take it elsewhere. This is NOT the place to deposit your sexual frustration and it will not be tolerated. Now I'm NOT closing this thread BUT if it doesn't return to it's topic it WILL be closed.

Old 03-24-2006, 09:01 PM

Sexual frustration?.. what are you talking about dude?

And get a sense of humor, my god. You are always up tight about everything.

[sm=itsok.gif]

Old 03-24-2006, 10:34 PM

A sence of humor? Man all of the thing you said in the past page of this thread were very uncalled for. I have said all along Off topic should only be lightly moderated and only changed if things become racial demeaning are degrating to another member(s) or group of people.

Things you said to\about amber in here are not fit for this forum any where plain and simple she took it hard, At that point it becomes our job to do what is needed. All the threads Sang has closed in off topic in the past were discussed between the 2 of us prior and we deside what is best. Look have fun in OT but please we are not wanting to lose member over stupid things said in a OT convo.

We are not being up tight by doing our Jobs here, we have rules as Moderators and Administrators that we have to follow to better the forums and keep it clean. I dont want to see anyones feelings hurt and I really Do NOT want to Bann anyone but if it comes down to it I am not going to hessitate. you have a problem with another member PM them we have that feature to keep thing Private

Old 03-24-2006, 10:43 PM

[sm=hail.gif]

Old 03-24-2006, 10:55 PM

Are you trying to be wise or what? I gotta tell it how it is, we have a job that we have to do. WE are trying to help grow the forum and ill be honest if stuff like this was going on when I joined I wouldnt have stayed I would have looked at this place like a Joke that is all. I am not trying to be a jerk or power trip but honestly gets on my nerves when stuff like this happens we are here to discuss Mitsus and have fun

Soo Just have fun every one lose the tension Please

Quick Reply: Where we all from?