Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Who feels like telling a jerk off on myspace?

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 05:51 PM
Default Who feels like telling a jerk off on myspace?

i know this is kinda random but..
SHORT VERSION, LONG VERSION BELOW
This guy amos, who used to be friends with my gf, who my gf used to like a long time ago but now hates him, wont leave her alone after us asking him to over and over. He keeps writing her messages and going behind my back and crap, its pissing us off big time. Hes got a crush on her and wont leave her alone. I figure if i can get a bunch of people to send him a message saying like :
"AMOS, LEAVE BECKY THE **** ALONE"
it will get our point accross
here is his myspace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=23766740

LONG VERSION
Before my gf and i were together, she was friends with this guy named amos, she used to like him but he didnt like her. Well we started going out and he started saying he liked her and wanted to be with her. He kept writing her notes, myspace messages and poems and it was really pissing me off. I told him to back off, he did, for like a day then went behind my back and stuff. This kept happening, we took it to our principle but he kept doing it. I flipped out onhim and told him to back off and stuff and my gf even told him off. We told him we wanted to communication between he and my gf whatsoever because of all the stuff he had caused and because he wouldnt listen to us when we told him to leave her alone. Its upsetting my gf big time cuz its really causing alot of stress with us and shes to sweet to b*tch him out or anything. I'd kick his *** BUT we are both almost 18 and hes 2x's my weight so it would be a close fight. If you want more details ask, i left out a ton but if we can get alot of people to tell him off/threten him, maybe it will work. btw my gf's name is Becky and his is Amos

Old 05-25-2007, 06:05 PM
Default RE: Who feels like telling a jerk off on myspace?

Why not just suck it up and tell him off yourself? I don't think it would do much damage to have a complete stranger tell them off, kinda loses the meaning. Regardless of how big he is, you should still stand up for your girl, and not have someone else do it.

Old 05-25-2007, 06:13 PM

Did you read the long part? Ive told him off at least 5 times in person and 2 times online. Im not afraid of him, ive told him right to his face that i wouldnt think twice about kicking his *** so hed leave her alone. Trust me, ive tried doing it myself, shes tried doing it, we've tried doing it together and even our principal has tried.

Old 05-25-2007, 06:26 PM

[hr]he needs a new hobby...lol myspace messaging and poems...sounds like a 6th grader.

Old 05-25-2007, 06:31 PM

picture a 318lb almost 18 year old guy writing a 15 year old girl poems when the girl is taken and hates him.lol

Old 05-25-2007, 06:48 PM

i got ur back... i sent him a message and the title is:

Are you a f*ckin retard????

and the message is:

AMOS, LEAVE BECKY THE F*CK ALONE.... shes not urs you dumb sh*t. go eat a doughnut or something. Nice pic by the way... haha.... goofy dude.

Old 05-25-2007, 06:55 PM

ORIGINAL: hatchetman9449

i got ur back... i sent him a message and the title is:

Are you a f*ckin retard????

and the message is:

AMOS, LEAVE BECKY THE F*CK ALONE.... shes not urs you dumb sh*t. go eat a doughnut or something. Nice pic by the way... haha.... goofy dude.
haha thanks, its not like im scared of him or anything, just hes so ****ing stupid (as you can prolly tell from his pic) that nothing seems to sink in.lol. I mean, if i kicked his *** hed probably still be at it.

Oh and to any of the guys who have been on here since at least october, i drove my talon to school today for the first time since the motor swap. out of the 11 months ive owned it, ive driven it like 4.

Old 05-25-2007, 07:40 PM

My friend photoshopped a pic of him off his myspace

Old 05-25-2007, 07:41 PM

what is ur myspace paint?

Old 05-25-2007, 07:48 PM

www.myspace.com/aplotkin

just to make it clear right now, if anything remotly offensive is said about my gf the person who said it WILL be reported to Emonz, not that there is anything that people would say, just making it clear. i know you (hatchetman9449) wouldnt do anything. and i dont want anyone sending her messages either. ok?

Quick Reply: Who feels like telling a jerk off on myspace?