Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

This is why im hot....

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 11:45 AM
Default RE: This is why im hot....

i'm Mike Jones

Old 04-03-2007, 11:47 AM

A. Ron is Mike Jones.
B. Akon makes me wanna slit my wrists and pour bleach into my veins.

Old 04-03-2007, 11:55 AM

haha. i like moder music... call me ricer, call me gay, whatever... akon, this is why i'm hot, rap, rock, alternative, classic rock, country... it's all good to me. i'm Mike Jones

Old 04-03-2007, 12:15 PM

I dunno, Mike Jones (lol)MIMS (of "This is why Im hot" fame) isnt that bad... Ive heard much worse.. Akon for instance... is worse. Much worse. Id rather have a clorox enema than own Akons cds... lets not even get into the latest horrible DJs... Like, DJ Clue... whoever gave that ******* a mixing board and Mic needs to be strangled with the f*cking cord. He makes money buy playing other peoples songs and yelling his own name in the background and putting in what sounds like fire horns at the beginnning and end. Id like to send a mad Kill yourself out to Akon, DJ Clue, and Hot 97.1 in NY for bringing us this bull****: KILL YOSELF! (Sorry, someone mentioned 3/6 Mafia and reminded me of Choices II)

Old 04-03-2007, 12:36 PM

eh, to each their own. i like Akon so i guess i'm the outsider here lol

Old 04-03-2007, 12:50 PM

I feel U with that. I like all kinds of music except country/western. In my car now Pantera/Blink 182/Tanya Stephens/The Roots/Common/Block party Sound Track/Musiq/Tu pac/Jimi Hendricks too many more to name. The problem today is some how hip-hop as spawned of in to something i call rap. Sounds crazy but, I seperate the generes Hi-pHop= The Fugees/Common/Talib/Mos Def/The Roots/KRS1/Emeimi (however U spell his name) Rap= lean with it/wlak it out/this is why I am hot ect . I don't even know the names of this so called artist. Basically in a nutshell a real hip-hop artist is someone who can flow with real talent and skill regradless of a beat. I blame MTV and other mass media for induceing the world with this wack cookie cutter,carbon copy, watered down lryic people with a good beat. Ijust like good music thats why I don't listen to the radio to due to lack of new talent. This is coming from one of the few Black guys on the site lol

Old 04-03-2007, 01:07 PM

Walk it out is a terrible song. Its up there on the most retarded songs yet, such as: Yung Joc and "Its goin down" where he uses his little or no talent to consistantly rhyme the word down with... down... wow... Impressive.

Old 04-03-2007, 01:24 PM

i like the beat of Yung Joc's music but i'll have to admit that "it's goin down" is definatly a lame song if you listen to the lyrics... but none the less i'll still listen/sing/dance to it.

YES, guys we have the one black guy lol (don't take this offensively just kidding around) like on i think it was "Not Another Teen Movie" where the dude goes to the party and is like "dude, i'm the only black guy here so you need to bounce" lol

Old 04-03-2007, 01:44 PM

lol, "The Tokin' black guy"

Old 04-03-2007, 01:52 PM

yea i made my joke, i'm gonna leavethat subjectalone now, gets touchy to some.

Quick Reply: This is why im hot....