Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Woohoo..

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 11:09 AM
Default RE: Woohoo..

ORIGINAL: atown420

i would love to see a vid of a gsx smoking that damn evo. if he doesnt sell it. i envy you guys
1) to bad it is prolly sold.
2) in my cars current state after he is done he would be fast
3) we live nowhere near each other
4) if I were keeping you can count on it that a year from now it will be even deeper into the HP than it is now.

I got it to 400 last summer. This summer it was going to be 500 but the car is prob sold. a 500HP Evo with my setup will run very very VERY close to high 10s. and yea thats just talking this year so with one more year you could bet I would have a built block and be making alot more than that later

plus you wanna see DSMs that are faster than my DAMN EVO go look around man there are millions, hell there are millions of Evos faster than my evo. HELL there are hondas faster than my Evo

Old 02-08-2008, 11:38 AM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57
HELL there are hondas faster than my Evo
ROFL

Old 02-08-2008, 11:40 AM

i would love to see a vid of a gsx smoking that damn evo. if he doesnt sell it. i envy you guys
You Envy Boost? lol jk

Old 02-08-2008, 11:43 AM

i wouldnt want to admit that but i would of liked to see a vid of your evo vs that kind of setup. but like you said if you have it for another year it will just be ridiculous fast. high 10's man i wish i could feel that power. my gst will never be there. so im saving for either gsx or evo. of course id rather have an evo but gsx's are cheaper. just need to keep saving.

Old 02-08-2008, 11:55 AM

i wouldnt want to admit that but i would of liked to see a vid of your evo vs that kind of setup. but like you said if you have it for another year it will just be ridiculous fast. high 10's man i wish i could feel that power. my gst will never be there. so im saving for either gsx or evo. of course id rather have an evo but gsx's are cheaper. just need to keep saving.
why would you not want to admit to wanting to see my Evo lose a race? who cares man. I dont, I know there are much faster cars out there than mine lol. Yet in my area there isnt much on the streets that condents very well yet I know they are out there. I used to live in Tampa Fl. My Evo is considered slow for Tampa lol. 600-700-800-1100 HP supras cruising around and everything else you can think of from 3 wheels cars to lambos and ferrari's to high HP hondas and skylines ive seen them all

Old 02-08-2008, 11:57 AM

why would you not want to admit to wanting to see my Evo lose a race? who cares man. I dont, I know there are much faster cars out there than mine lol. Yet in my area there isnt much on the streets that condents very well yet I know they are out there. I used to live in Tampa Fl. My Evo is considered slow for Tampa lol. 600-700-800-1100 HP supras cruising around and everything else you can think of from 3 wheels cars to lambos and ferrari's to high HP hondas and skylines ive seen them all
hey emonz, remember back when, i said i might of been moving to my house in tampa? if i do, ill see those kinda cars out there?

Old 02-08-2008, 12:04 PM

ORIGINAL: BrunoBoy650

hey emonz, remember back when, i said i might of been moving to my house in tampa? if i do, ill see those kinda cars out there?
just remember every saturday night gandy bridge. Or take the 1 hour drive to orlando on saturdays nights for some insaneness too. MamaB's in O town. I went to MamaBs one time. It was like something from a movie. 10000s of sick cars just hanging out parked EVERYWHERE, bikes everything. Thats where TE and I saw Jessica Barton and Her BF Wes with there supras and they both hung out for a while and then took off now seeing 2 730+WHP take off down the road is just insane. there was prolly 20 something Evos there I mean you name it

Old 02-08-2008, 12:07 PM

ORIGINAL: BrunoBoy650

just remember every saturday night gandy bridge. Or take the 1 hour drive to orlando on saturdays nights for some insaneness too. MamaB's in O town. I went to MamaBs one time. It was like something from a movie. 10000s of sick cars just hanging out parked EVERYWHERE, bikes everything. Thats where TE and I saw Jessica Barton and Her BF Wes with there supras and they both hung out for a while and then took off now seeing 2 730+WHP take off down the road is just insane. there was prolly 20 something Evos there I mean you name it
damn.........imma have to check that out, i mean i still have the house there, but idk its all the way across the country

Old 02-08-2008, 12:13 PM

I met Russ (Tearstone) down there, His Wife and a bunch of the other guys who have made the 3G a turbo machine Here is a Pic of Russ standing by his car I took at a BBQ meet at the time that 3G was faster than my Evo

Here is a stupid video of just one supra. there was I think 4 Nice HIGH HP supras http://youtube.com/watch?v=12Nxfvncb8U
Wes'(if thatis his name Iforget actually)supra

Jessicas Supra

the two of them chillin (Wes has since bought this Porsche)

and a bad pic of the rest of the area

Old 02-08-2008, 12:16 PM

ya.. Down there you will at best blend in.. And if you dont blend in, it might not be a good reason..

Theres no way to ever know whos would have been or whos is faster, b/c we live so far away, and Im not that big into racing to drive halfway accross the country to find out. I just basically want to build this car for my enjoyment.. And destroying the occasional honda here and there..

Quick Reply: Woohoo..