Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

wrong place at the wrong time, now my a$$ hurts from getting fu**ed

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 01:34 AM
Default wrong place at the wrong time, now my a$$ hurts from getting fu**ed

Tonight my friends and I decide to go to goodtimes,which is like an arcade and pool hall and all this other junk. On the way there, I take an exit ramp, and there were cops everywhere cuz they were busting street racers. And they looked at me and all they saw was a 19 year old driving a civic(which I bought off my grandma so what does that tell you about the mods????), and after sitting there for half an hour. Got a 1600 dollar ticket. 1000 for drag racing,450 for doing 100+mph in a 55, and 150 for swerving lanes. And if you know me you'd know my civic is bone stock except for a deck, and I always signal. And as for the speeding part, I was doing 80mph which im not gunna lie about. But 1600 fu**ing bucks for sumthing I didn't do???!!! Wtf is that? That's how my luck has been going lately.

Old 03-16-2008, 01:45 AM
Default RE: wrong place at the wrong time, now my a$$ hurts from getting fu**ed

1 word.... honda

Old 03-16-2008, 01:52 AM

Dude if I had my eclipse,that thing would have left on a flatbed. That thing has gotten me pulled over while I was just doing the speed limit for sum bs reasons. And this sh** sux mann

Old 03-16-2008, 01:56 AM

well yeah it does... but like you said 19, on a honda, on a zone thats already flagged for street racing.... im sorry... but theyre the cops not much you or us can do... and it does suck really bad, sorry to hear bro

Old 03-16-2008, 02:14 AM

dude the cops have no reason to lie about how fast you were going... it drives me nuts when guys do stupid s*** and get busted, then they complain about it and say that cops are retarded when in reality all they were doing was their job...

Old 03-16-2008, 07:20 AM

Imma try and fight it, if I loose im not gunna get an evo for a whike cuz my insurance is gunna be thru the roof

Old 03-16-2008, 07:46 AM

Dude, even if they jusst said oh you were speeding, I didn't drag race, cuz its stupid, might as well go to the track, and swerving lanes???? I always signal

Old 03-16-2008, 07:59 AM

At the very least they should drop all the other charges on it and just ticket you from speediing. Which will be about 1/4 of the ticket you currently are staring at. These are the reasons that on a 65MPH highway You find me being that slow ******* going 60. I never drive the speed limit anymore im always 5 under lol unless im making a video that is

Old 03-16-2008, 08:19 AM

That's about to be me too, and if the whole ticket goes through and I have to pay it, im just gunna get a truck. Cuz my insurance is gunna be skyhigh if I get an evo, and if they just read my plates ill get pulled over cuz they'll see I already got pulled over for drag racing once. And this wasn't on a street it was on an off ramp from the highway

Old 03-16-2008, 08:38 AM

luckily(knock on wood) i haven't gotten a ticket for racing, speeding well yeah, 6 in 2 years, but racing not yet.

Quick Reply: wrong place at the wrong time, now my a$$ hurts from getting fu**ed