Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Wth is up with Honda Owners? lol

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 07:37 AM
Default RE: Wth is up with Honda Owners? lol

ORIGINAL: Sebba

On the GST i had the 14b (T28) running 19 daily : )
I have always known that stock ruel is done at 18PSI and the Stock T25 is done at 16PSI. and the 14b is closer to a 16g where you can run like 19PSI from it since it is slightly better than the T25 but not as good as a 16g

Old 10-18-2007, 09:24 AM

ORIGINAL: nick_200321

yea, definitly the bosche i have always heard those are bad.. for these anywho... but LMAO that honda owner, what a p ussy, i bet your bro's mr2 would have smoked him too
yes i am going to change them when i get money lol, for now its ok i guess, but yes idk why he wont race an eclipse ahahaha.

Old 10-18-2007, 11:38 AM

well i learned somethin today

Old 10-18-2007, 12:00 PM

ORIGINAL: BrunoBoy650

idk, but i never had a problem before, but now i got weird backfire from anything over 9 psi =/ i think its the bosche plugs and wires lol
ahhh my dad just gave me bosch plugs for my tune up =[ bad idea?? i had NGK

Old 10-18-2007, 12:17 PM

Take It From Somebody That Knows Bosch Plugs Suck ***.... You Wanna Go With NGK's... If Not Go With Autolite's..... Asides From That... LMFAO.... Stupid Honduh Owner.... First Sound Of Mitsubishi And They Scatter Like Roaches.....

Old 10-18-2007, 12:20 PM

ORIGINAL: Clipse1

Take It From Somebody That Knows Bosch Plugs Suck ***.... You Wanna Go With NGK's... If Not Go With Autolite's..... Asides From That... LMFAO.... Stupid Honduh Owner.... First Sound Of Mitsubishi And They Scatter Like Roaches.....
boooo. i learn how to do a tune up and the wires are too long and i get crappy plugs =[ oh well i'll just tell him i want NGK cuz i get free parts =]

Old 10-18-2007, 12:41 PM

AHHH I hate my dad. I just called him and asked for some NGK plugs and he said everyone that I've talked to (aside from you guys) who said bosch plugs suck don't know what they're talking about!! Okay, I told him I needed a tune up and a starterlike a month ago and he said "You don't know what you're talking about just listen to me" and then I gave him my car for a day to paint my calipers (which took him 14 hours WTF and he broke my door handle off and didn't understand the concept of window lock) and he calls me to tell me I need a starter and a tune up, and acted like I never even mentioned it!! Screw him, I'm buying some new plugs and changing them and when he finds out he's gonna be mad but whatever he's the one who broke my door handle off because he didn't know the door was locked.

Old 10-18-2007, 12:57 PM

stuid honda owner is right. i hate the stereotype image that dousche's (i know somebody will correct the spelling on that, probably sebba) like him give us... we aren't all that bad.

Old 10-18-2007, 01:18 PM

Thats why I said owner and not owners... Not all honduh owners are deusch bags..... Take RCJr for example... Wait bad example... J/K mang.... I've met some pretty cool honduh owners

Old 10-18-2007, 02:35 PM

Btw i have a 91 Acura Integra thank you very much ahahahaahha, and if anyone remembers, im sure sebba will, that i used to have a 92 Honda Civic Hatch, before some dumbass wrecked it =[ sad day sad day, but yes im changing to NGK when i get money, this backfire from boost thing is not craken [:@]

Quick Reply: Wth is up with Honda Owners? lol