PCM & Fuel Systems Talk about the powertrain control module, fuel systems and delivery, customization and more.

need help!! 4g63

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 07:37 PM
Default need help!! 4g63

hey i need some serious help me and a buddie of mine are building up a 97 gsx. we took out the stock 7 bolt and got a couple 6 bolt motors. but we still dont know what the heck to do when it comes to tuning it in he has a t3t4 turbonetics hybrid turbo with an external wastegate that was the start we also have a high volume fuel rail and a pair of hks 272 cams then the basics weisco pistons forged eagle h beam rods and the crank was turned greddy blow off valve adjustable cam gears and some rc 750cc injectors e has all the "good" bigger parts off the first gen i believe like the head and intake he has also got all these different computer things that all have to be hooked up to different parts of the motor i guess i am basically looking for guidence from someoe who has done the same r simaller thing with the motor swap and build and tell me a good way to figure some stuff out and if you know anything about an lt1 that would be great too we come from a little hick town in wisconsin where the sweetest car is a 69 camaro if this was an old chevy block there would be no problem but when it come to an ecm or ecu or whatever i get lost quick thanks!!