Need Help Reading OBDI Code on JDM RVR - Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

PCM & Fuel Systems Talk about the powertrain control module, fuel systems and delivery, customization and more.

Old 09-02-2017, 01:22 PM

Default Need Help Reading OBDI Code on JDM RVR

Hey Guys I just recently Bought a 92 Mitsu RVR 4G93 SOHC and I think the Fuel/Air Ratio Meter/O2 Sensor is acting up causing it to run rich and foul my plugs. The Check engine light is currently on and id like to learn the process of jumping the contacts to flash the engine light and show me the code.. Thanks!

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
92RVR OBDI Diagnose TrailKingRVR Everything else 0 09-01-2017 01:24 PM
Need help Identifying 6G72 JDM Engine sedonamechanic Internal Lounge 1 05-03-2012 10:20 AM
JDM chrome door sills, JDM chrome door Handles, and new front speakers MrJayDeeOne Interior 6 09-17-2010 05:16 AM
Reading code / check engine in 95 mirage Anthonymoore Mitsubishi Mirage 0 04-28-2010 03:39 PM
almost free check engine code reading oldmansgs 2nd Generation 0 12-18-2003 12:10 AM