Ride Of The Month This section contains all nomination and voting threads and information, ONLY. See Rules before nominating or voting!

December Nominations!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 12:42 PM
Default RE: December Nominations!!

hey man i like ur car haha, not a huge fan of the chompers up front lol but i like it... and i absolutely agree, there should be some newcomers to the vote

Old 11-22-2007, 12:50 AM

Hello all, I took a look around, and after a little while realized that finding a good car with a candidate that qualifies is actually not as easy as it sounds at first, but I found a picture of a car that looks nice enough for mention.
+1 for Joshewuhh

Old 11-22-2007, 10:06 AM

ORIGINAL: shreff99

OK skatedude, but it would be nice to see cars in the running other than John's, Mike's, Woody's and the other usual suspects that run like every other month or so...Just wantin' to mix it up a bit, make it different and a little more fun. I know my ride will more than likely not win cuz the forum seems to be againstmy car and what I'vedone to ita bit for some reasonbut it'll still be fun to see where everyone places it and see how everyone else does too. Would love to see more 2g Eclipses run, but hey ...I'll nominate Nate and get another 2g in there [sm=smiley20.gif]
Funny thing is. John cant run he does not have a mitsu. me and woody havent been in the running at all untill last month. last time I was in it was early summer maybe and I have only won it once and a half times I guess you could say. and besides that dont you remember the time when we couldnt get anything other than 2Gs in the running. there was a time where like 6-7 months straight were only 2G winners. I actually think dustyEclipse has been nominated more than anyone on this site lol and Im not sure if he has ever won.

that said. ill put one up for Shreff

Old 11-22-2007, 11:19 AM

Really though everytime i've come in and looked at these rotm threads its been the same people nominated. They were just mixed up with eachother every month. If you look on here to the majority are 2G owners. Look at the 2g specific forum, 5000+ topics and 45000+ posts. Not to get off topic but its true....

Old 11-22-2007, 05:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Natedogg89

Really though everytime i've come in and looked at these rotm threads its been the same people nominated. They were just mixed up with eachother every month. If you look on here to the majority are 2G owners. Look at the 2g specific forum, 5000+ topics and 45000+ posts. Not to get off topic but its true....
Understood. Personally I dont like 2Gs. Thats why I dont nominate many of them.

Old 11-23-2007, 01:01 AM

well there a some nice 2gens on here most are gst gsx or the [[gst spyder {the best lol} but all eclipses have there spot 1234 gen there all sexxy looking cars

i just noticed i need a new siggy thats a old pic lol[&:]

Old 11-23-2007, 07:30 AM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57
Personally I dont like 2Gs. Thats why I dont nominate many of them.
Ouch, that hurts.

Old 11-23-2007, 09:42 AM

To be honest with ya, I really don't like any other generation of Eclipses other than the 2g...I will say the 1g's are a tough lil car though....Before I bought my '99 GS-TI was looking at a brand new 3g and the more the sales lady talked about it the more I didn't like it...I didn't even want to take it for a test drive...Granted, I owned a '97 Spyder at the time too but still....But I went and bought my '99 GS-T and I absolutely love it...I traveled 5 1/2 hours to go buy my Eclipse GS-T....I love the whole setup of the 2g turbo cars...the engine, the look, and there are **** ton of mods out there for the 4g63. I was just using your name as an example Mike, I wasn't on the forum for a while until just recently again and I remember that lil black Evo used to run in ROTM pretty often and I can see why it gets nominated a lot...sweet lil ride...I almost bought an '03 Evo with only 23,000 miles on it and a few slight, minor mods done to it this summer but the place only wanted to put like $7500 on mine...I have wayyyyyyyy more than that into it....so I just laughed and said"forget about it, I don't need an Evo that bad so I'll just take my money and keep dumping it into my Eclipse."

Old 11-23-2007, 09:57 AM

And the nominees arrrrreeeeee??............

Old 11-24-2007, 12:32 AM

someone should nominate moi

Quick Reply: December Nominations!!